How can Sully show his attacking ability when Hunt wants all the ball and does nothing with it.If Sullivan gets a consistent run in the five eighth jersey, I hope he learns to take the ball to the line more. Everyone talking up his defence but what did he offer on the ball tonight? Looked to me like he learnt a thing or two from Corey Norman which is catch and pass immediately 90% of the time and telegraph a run with a goose step the other 10% of the time.
It is a shame that all of the attacking responsibility falls on Hunt's shoulders, if he had a decent fullback and five eighth around him, our attack would be much more fruitful.
I really liked the fact he dropped McHammerone, showed me he has some cahoonanas and foresight in what we have seen all season.The new coach hopefully will turn us around. We get a few quality players and we can be a force. I thought for sure that we were gonners by 40+ tonight, but good on them for playing the full 80 minutes. I really hope that the Doctors can sort out Cody Ramsey before next season starts. He will need plenty of rehab and weight and muscle to put back on. If he was fit and played this year, we would have won a number of games.
‘Can’t believe it’: Dragons dudded in ‘calamity’ as Hunt answers question everyone was askingwww.foxsports.com.au
The NRL need to apologise to the club and supporters for this.
The problem is if Hunts out.At the game this evening, it was a really tough and at times dour contest.
I thought the Dragons line speed was really good and the effort was really evident.
I think the key to our win in the end was the try on the stroke of HT. Going in level at HT was critical to our coming away with the win.
Im not sure we come away with the win if we were behind 12-6.
It probably wasn’t a great spectacle watching in TV but at the game I thought it was a pretty rugged contest.
I know tonight’s margin ended up 8 points but to think you guys have lost more than half a dozen games by basically six points or less is kinda difficult to take and I feel for you guys.
Mate…the problem with us and all the shit teams in the Ieague is, they’ll play one decent game…and they’ll make you get your hopes up. Then they’ll play like dog shit for the next 4 weeks, and you end up wondering why they can’t play like they did that one week. I hope I am wrong and you are right. But from recent weeks/ months/ years, this team has been consistently shithouseWith respect R & W the team doesn’t deserve the wooden spoon. In fact I hate the thought of it. I can’t fault their effort and although they didn’t win tonight, I saw enough to make me more optimistic about next year provided we can land ourselves a decent coach who can move some players on and sign a few good ones.
The bloke is the poster boy for the dragons. Consistently shit, but somehow gets to play first grade more than what he actually deserves to play.He was better than BMM on the edge, but that is not saying much. Toby Couchman would be a good edgie, but Carr has dropped him for some reason.
He and Hunt ran a lazy combined 55m last nite. Sully started with intensity, almost put us away with a smart injection and offload. That is what he needs to be doing more of going forward as he does possess reasonable ball skills, is more natural than Junior who will be freer to take on the line more. Hunt is best interchanging between half and hooker as Carr has intimated. Sorry Moses Mbye your days are numbered as second dummy half old chap.If Sullivan gets a consistent run in the five eighth jersey, I hope he learns to take the ball to the line more.
Agree, as Sloan tried to run it into touch. I am baffled as once he stepped that Panther as tho he was invisible then accelerated in a flash and was away, why was he recalled as the ball had been spilled backwards, so play on?I think Sloan stopped because touchy called knock on
His kick chase was great all game, pushed hard throughout.. he looked like a proper player againPulled off some clever plays, manages to run over 100m every week despite being mostly starved of early, clean ball.. unlike his centre partner Suli, who is a powerhouse, how about a move to edge forward for him Carr.