What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

panthers nyc team

isaiah

Bench
what is it with this team, are they really 0-3
they have so much quality from last season's team that made the finals.

what are they missing?

Deetroy72

Juniors
i can only speak about the game manly vs panthers and honestly panthers got dominated and smashed by better manly forward pack and manly halves combination

panthers props mckendry and arona had very good games in going forward but had no support from other forwards playing too wide and lateral - playing as individuals rather than a team

also think teams are targeting romelo cos manly certainly did and he had no room and took some heavy knocks from manly forwards - i will say he is tough and gave back as good as he got but his attack certainly locked down

did see something interesting in that after the game the whole panthers nyc squad stayed on the sidelines in a group watchin 1st grade warm up and only left at kickoff

too much individual talent not to rebound so goodluck nyc panthers

Fibroman

First Grade
They lack genuine pace and flair in the backline.

Watene is quick but too small to bust the line. He must be put into a decent size hole to score.

franklin2323

Immortal
New coach mainly SG Ball players from last year really need Waddell and Mate back for some spark. Should come right

Spitty

Juniors
To me they seem to lack concentration.

From the couple of games I've seen them play this year, they look like world beaters for 10 minutes then busted a**es for the next 10 minutes.

They drift in and out of the game.

On that note can I encorouge any Panthers supporter that possible can, to get to Saturdays game early to cheer on the U20's. They desperately need a boost. On a side note it'll also help you get in the ground quicker (If your not a member). Kickoffs at 3.15pm.

Fibroman

First Grade
Waddell shouldn't be too far off a return. He was at Shark Park round one and had a golden staf infection, not sure how long it takes to get over that?

fortae

Bench
Waddell shouldn't be too far off a return. He was at Shark Park round one and had a golden staf infection, not sure how long it takes to get over that?

It can get very complicated. Dean Young still isn't right two and half years later.

Latest posts