What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Cowboys

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Our forwards are younger, quicker, stronger and more powerful than Cronulla's. If our's turn up, we will decimate them. Moylan or no Moylan.

unKwn

Juniors
tough few weeks coming up, will really show us if we are a top 4 side. the sharks game is 2 days before my birthday, so f**king hope we win that i dont want to be depressed for my birthday. in 2016 sharks beat us on my birthday and that wasnt fun. hopefully things turn around this time

Devilous

Juniors
Whoever decided to take the two for our first penalty deserves a medal! Instead of flailing around looking lost and getting no points in the 20 against a fresh defence like we have the first 3 games we just took the points and just kept rolling up the field (which is what we do best). They can't get defensive momentum if we don't give them a chance!

That also was probably the most complete 80 mins performance from Penrith that I can remember. If we can perform at 80% of that level for the rest of the year we are going to go a long way in this competition

martielang

Bench
You watching tonight? I'm not so sure about that. Should be a cracker of a game

I thought Sharks were horrendous last night. Storm were just horrendouser. Maybe it was the conditions, but not too worried about them. Too old.

Nailed on to lose by 30 now I said that.

OldPanther

Coach
Something we need is a 6 who can pass. Peachy made a good running 5/8 but the centres/wing were getting left out after the quick ptb from forwards. If our forwards/Maloney play like that I don't see why Luai can't play.

He has a running game, passing game AND can kick.

OldPanther

Coach
I thought Sharks were horrendous last night. Storm were just horrendouser. Maybe it was the conditions, but not too worried about them. Too old.

Nailed on to lose by 30 now I said that.

Both teams made 20+ errors between them. Really poor quality.

Something we need is a 6 who can pass. Peachy made a good running 5/8 but the centres/wing were getting left out after the quick ptb from forwards. If our forwards/Maloney play like that I don't see why Luai can't play.

He has a running game, passing game AND can kick.

Agreed that Luai should be given time on the field.

However, given the nature of the win against the Cowboys, and barring any injuries, I think Hook would be reluctant to change a (current) winning formula.

OldPanther

Coach
Agreed that Luai should be given time on the field.

However, given the nature of the win against the Cowboys, and barring any injuries, I think Hook would be reluctant to change a (current) winning formula.

You're right. It was definitely good and Peachey was fine outside a few high shots. Just think that the extra attacking options would be good with the momentum our pack creates.

Latest posts