What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v. Heels

Smug Panther

First Grade
Finally fully paying attention to the Eels centre you're always banging on about @hindy111 annnnnnd he f**king sucks aye. Will get a bath v Critter next week

murraymob

First Grade
The eels are gassed tonight has to affect them next week.match them for the first half we should get them back of the game

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Glad we had our shit game last week, very un Penny like with the amount of errors...

Parra will turn up, but last weekend has to come back to hurt them in the second 40...

forby

Juniors
they just have to produce the defence that has made them the best defensive team in living memory!
Parra will have no answer to that.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Little brother might go with us for 40 or even 60 but they we break like all the rest. Along with Melbourne we are miles ahead of the rest
Melbourne I have a question mark on, but I am glad they are flogging teams right now, they might get complacent with us.

I would assume May will be switched to right wing with To’o back. Staines has improved some aspects of his game this year, but he’s just not finishing well at the line.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I would assume May will be switched to right wing with To’o back. Staines has improved some aspects of his game this year, but he’s just not finishing well at the line.
As a fan of Staines I agree. Hopefully goes back and play fullback for NSW Cup. Will be interesting what side To'o plays

Fangs

Coach
I think Ivan will keep Staines for now.

The best 17 will be decided later in the season. May will be back in a few weeks when To'o gets selected for Origin. I think that's when the shoot out between May and Staines will truly begin.

To'o is 100% the left winger. We need a bit more experience on that side to help out with the defence.

As a fan of Staines I agree. Hopefully goes back and play fullback for NSW Cup. Will be interesting what side To'o plays

I’ll be disappointed if To’o doesn’t come straight back on the left. That’s where he’s most effective and he’s the senior player. More kicks go to the left wing, giving To’o more chances at kick return meters he’s so good at.

Iamback

Coach

If May stays. He should stay with Tago as they have a chemistry
To'o does with Crichton and he played Right in 2020
Teams will kick to To'o regardless to stop him having 1st hitup after the kick

Latest posts