What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

Blues Riff

Bench
Dunno about that, I thought RCG was excellent - best prop on ground. And Waqa Blake had a great game too.
Carty didn't miss a tackle, no mistakes in his short stint.
Will Smith conceded a couple of penalties, but was solid all round. Definitely had plenty of worse games in our colours.
Are we still paying for these two flogs to play against us in '22 ?

soc123_au

Staff member
I just read that this was the "number one game on Fox Sports of all-time."

Its nice that the Panthers were able to give all those people the result they tuned in for.
Really? Got a link? I'd love to show @Perth Red that a game between 2 Sydney teams with no purple to be seen is a ratings juggernaut.

martielang

Bench
Meh I’ve always liked Kent. Might not agree with him on everything but can normally see where he’s coming from.

The_Frog

First Grade
I reckon Ciraldo will say no to the Tigers and become our new coach in 2023.

#gutfeel
This is a troll IMHO. What supporter of any team who've made the last 6 would predict so bad a season that the coach is sacked? Has a Rhyno feel about it.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
No need to get aggressive dude or be arrogant yourself. You haven’t won anything yet and will be labeled chokers if you lose next week.

You come across more cocky and dumb than your players doing gangster handshakes after the game.

Good luck next week, you’ll need it.
I wasn't being aggressive, just stating facts, you'll whinge about trainers on field and players taken out, but forget none of that matters if your not racking up points, or atleast evening the score, which parra failed to do, over a whole 2nd half, (penrith did too btw, but again we were in front, and it wasn't nessesary)