What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

DinkyDi

Juniors
Do you think this may have had a significant bearing on the result of the game? I think so.

You were lucky and good luck next week.
Not to mention that Moses was offside. We were not lucky. The eels were outplayed. Also, the eels trainer stopped play when Blake was on the sideline.

Kilkenny

Coach
It is a shame, the controversy around the match officials, overshadowed what was a terrific game of footy.

I think we, on balance given we created more try scoring opportunities including the two or three no try rulings, suggests we were deserving of winning in the end.

I agree the decision late in the game, to stop play for the Mitch Kenny injury, is something the NRL needs to address. While we have been punished for it on this occasion, and rightfully so, it is a tactic deployed by all teams in most games. It is not as if it is a unique occurrence, been happening for a long time now. We were on the other end in a big semi final game against the Broncos during the Griffin era and it cost us. You see players feigning cramp late in games every game, every week to facilitate a stoppage.

it is an issue which should be addressed by the NRL but it has been confined to the too hard basket, for a long time now so it is a little unfortunate we are being hung out to dry as if we are the only team guilty of such a pushing if the boundaries.

Kilkenny

Coach
It was a great contest. Real semi final football, throwback from days gone by and as good fortune would have it we live to fight another day.

Dignified in victory and even more importantly you need to be gracious in defeat.

Its in the history books now, the media spin around this past two weeks has been a little disappointing but we’ve never really been media darlings.

DinkyDi

Juniors
It was a great contest. Real semi final football, throwback from days gone by and as good fortune would have it we live to fight another day.

Dignified in victory and even more importantly you need to be gracious in defeat.

Its in the history books now, the media spin around this past two weeks has been a little disappointing but we’ve never really been media darlings.
I have noticed one thing, Phil Rothfield hasn't being laying the boot in.

MugaB

Coach
Who you playing this week .you got humped by a panther
Screenshot_20210922-074750_Messages.jpg
That eel is big, but still won't choke...

Fancy an pawwa eels fan calling out other teams as chokers..bwahahahaha,they are the masters at it, fancy a side like parramatta with 14 wooden spoons and still chokes consistently, hopefully with more expansion teams it will make it just that much harder to get a top8 spot, and possibly more wooden cutlery for that disillusioned lot

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I did watch NRL 360 on a regular basis during the regular season but have stayed away since the finals started.

I like the show, just not right now. Best to stay away from my viewpoint.
Same here, its always way to critical over the minutiae when it gets to finals, i suppose its coz there is only a few games to focus on

roofromoz

First Grade

Munky

Coach
I hope Melbourne put Grant and Hynes in the bench.

Two small men on the bench would be a big advantage to us.

Individually either one is a game breaker but it asks alot of their middle with a two man interchange.

First time I've been right, in a forward battle only two big men on the bench is a massive problem if an injury happens.