What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers's Terminate Cleary's Contract

BadSport

Juniors
Whats the story with the contract? Was it up or another year in the clubs favour?

Gould is a grub and a parasite. Always finds problems he isn't responsible for. If he knives Cleary now it buys him a few more years. That's the only calculation involved.

Then runs to his bumchums at fairfax for cream puff soft coverage, how he was 'concerned for Ivan'. What a f**king chode.

For mine he's a destabilising influence at a club and wields far more power than a director of football ever should. Strong board would turf him and say thanks for helping us reform but your job is done.

This Year?

Immortal
Ouuuuuuuuuchhhhhhh

et_1474485b.jpg
Looks like Steve Price burnt his finger with a car cigarette lighter.

Fangs

Coach
This thread will get another run April 1st next year.

Cleary has at least 18 months of his contract to run, that's the minimum. He is still allowed to sack half the squad on attitude grounds and replace coaching/training staff before he is really under the microscope from his employees. Few million here or there can't hurt the Panthers can it?

Happy days are at an end my friend - Bob Katter.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Cleary has a plan, he won’t say what it is but he has one, he said so numerous times. Wonder if it’s as long as Gould’s was?

Life's Good

Coach
I have a plan.

What’s your plan?

To have a plan.
Haha. That reminds me of a time at work when a couple of my managers were negotiating contracts & were having endless meetings with clients. They came into my office to give me an update.

Me ‘How did the meeting go’
Them ‘The meeting was a success & we have made progress’
Me ‘How so’
Them ‘We’ve agreed to have another meeting’

Last edited:

Latest posts