What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paramount Jets!

Henson

Juniors
good stuff,newtownblue bag,u don't miss much do you,finger on the pulse... i saw them on sale at rebel at pagewood,i asked the bloke at the counter and he said they had sold a sh*tload of em,hope the jets get some of that,i'll have to get one after i shed a few kilos!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Blood oath mah sun, blood oath,,,I just wish classic had done the righty and put their little logo on the right breast! would have looked spot on then. A few of the other team retros have it but nay the Jets,,,
P.S.bumped into a bloke at tempe T/S the day of the Parra Jets final and he was sporting a Paramount jersey,,went over to comiserate with him and he didnt know WTF I was on about,,,he knew jack sh*te about the Jets and I had me mind on a cold schooner at the JSC :-(

Henson

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Blood oath mah sun, blood oath,,,I just wish classic had done the righty and put their little logo on the right breast! would have looked spot on then. A few of the other team retros have it but nay the Jets,,,
P.S.bumped into a bloke at tempe T/S the day of the Parra Jets final and he was sporting a Paramount jersey,,went over to comiserate with him and he didnt know WTF I was on about,,,he knew jack sh*te about the Jets and I had me mind on a cold schooner at the JSC :-(

should have done a doug and confiscated it,pulled it straight from his back,he sounds like a bloe in and a boat rocker for sure!!
we won't have any of that around here thats for sure ol matey...

bluebag43

Juniors
NB we sure do have a cult following and lets build on that. Next year's goal should be 3000 at every home game!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Surely for a stand alone premier league fixture Newtown at Henson Park in 2005 would have had to have scooped the BIGGEST crowd numbers???time and again,,,grand days indeed! such atmosphere!

greg

Juniors
Even up in one eyed QLD here Ive seen the mighty Paramount Shirts Jets Jersey on sale at different sports stores. Thats a bit of an achievement in Bronco Land. The broncos have the hide to also have a retro jersey on sale, the original 1988 Powers Bitter strip. Oh how they reminisce about their huge 17 year history. I have strategically placed the mighty bluebag jumper to the front of the display whenever I see it in the shops. Educate these Queenslanders that league started before 1988! By the way I like hearing that the royal blue has been the biggest seller.

greg

Juniors
Seeing is beleiving. They are all good looking jerseys aren't they (except Brisbane), unlike the ones in the NRL today. I think they've been designed in nightclubs by eccy users!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Modern jerseys are utter crap - I hate the collarless soccer style that a few clubs use,, i mean they look for all the world like soccer shirts! yukkkkk!!!!! bring back retro!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Like something you would expect to see worn at The Taxi club one would imagaine, with the sounds of the Village people " In The Navy " being played with gusto in the back ground. LOL...............

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
taxi club was a haunt of every deviate back in the early 80's a place one stayed well clear of,,,unless ya were wearing ya lead lined grundys!!!!!!!!!!,,,although there were some lovely lookin girls in there,,only thing was there voices were soooooooo deeeeeep?

2 True Blues

Coach
Lets hope he leaves the high heels and batman cape in the closet. This subject is really headin for the backdoor now. LOL............

2 True Blues

Coach
G day Henson. You must be a fellow shift worker too mate. It being after midnight on a week night. But who the heck is Tommy ???

Henson

Juniors
the one and only tommy r who played for this great club all those years ago..

yeah pal shiftworker too,make hay while the sun don't shine