What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
It could be he was a little lazy at training and they are teaching him a lesson.
Bonus might be seen as a fullback so want to run him there. W.Smith is top 30 so gets first pick

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought Fonua looked very good in attack although he mad a couple of errors in d. I thought he'd have to be a certain inclusion. Dodd played for the dragons and was told he wasn't great there.
Well he is outside the top 30, so it's unlikely he was ever great.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wasnt there talk Parry was considering an offer from another club? Newcastle maybe? Could have something to do with his non selection.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Given Takas bench position in the NRL side dictates he only gets game time if there is an injury to one of the backs, is it likely he will run out for the "2s" each week?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Given Takas bench position in the NRL side dictates he only gets game time if there is an injury to one of the backs, is it likely he will run out for the "2s" each week?
It’d be a good idea if the 2s play after our 1s, like they do this week.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

I don’t think it’s so much injures but how the game plays out. I reckon if we don’t get that try or dogs got in front there was good chance Taka probably comes on.