What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Eels Official site.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It aint working for me either

Then again, if it was I still wouldnt post there

Suitman

Post Whore
I don't even visit there anymore.

It is lame, and the board is run by nazi's.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
di luvs parra said:
It was a great place back then :D 8) ... except for Suity's unjust banning :x

Indeed. And that little twirp got away with it.

:roll: :roll:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Suitman said:
I don't even visit there anymore.

It is lame, and the board is run by nazi's.

Suity

agreed - who would be caught dead there these days? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that little twerp still comes on here causing trouble with his Holier Than Thou attitude, and don't worry Suity, he knows what's coming next time I see him. I'll throw in a couple for you :)

Utey

Coach
I dont go on that thing enough. But this guy sounds to have caused a lot of troublel

bartman

Immortal
*this thread triggers rush of people going back to official board for first time in ages, trying to work out who "the twerp" is*

Well there are three from my Understanding

1 is Club PR manager
2 is the Operator of the hosting service
3 is Guy they are talking about

But I can't confirm that, also the Eels official message board is very militant for a reason. The eels along with other clubs have been asked to keep an eye on their message boards for rumours about certain people and ensure they don't get out, if these rumours get out certain ramifications will occur to the club that fostered them. The Rumour has been denied by the source of it to all the clubs at any rate but it is not the image the game wanted at the time or indeed at the moment.

The eels feel the best way to do that is to read each an every message an approve it. (This is because they won't put a warning screen up before you go to the message board or won't make a different page come up if you don't have a cookie on your computer that is put their by a page that should come up should say that be pressing OKay to this you agree that everything you read on the message boards are the views of individuals and not necessary the views of the club, hence the club is not liable for any messages read on this board, Communications about league can be passionate and while all care is taken to ensure foul language is not used on this message board, Parent are advise to monitor what there children Read (In other words be Parents and don't let the computer or television raise your children))