What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Leagues

Jodeci

Bench
I was out there recently and noticed the renovations they have done to the Old Tahoe Room

WOW

I've got some pics, how do I upload them again?

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I was out there recently and noticed the renovations they have done to the Old Tahoe Room

WOW

I've got some pics, how do I upload them again?
Hey Jodeci, sorry to go off topic, but any update in membership numbers?, cheers.

Jodeci

Bench
Full TAB with Cashier, 8 screens and 2 big screens for Sky Racing 1 and 2 plus also the mobile TAB

Attachments

• Ray 004.jpg
    Ray 004.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 67

Jodeci

Bench
When you walked into the Tahoe room, the bar that was on the left hand side is gone, chair and lounges are going in this week and the bar has moved to the right

Attachments

• Ray 006.jpg
    Ray 006.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 47

Satsok

Juniors
Mate i was there on saturday night looking to watch the EPL after a night out at the albion.. I have never been there before and will probably never go again..

the tab area that you are raving on about is the size of a childs bedroom they have dont have all the fox sports channels as they had the golf and the rugby 7s on, when i asked them to change it, the bloke tried his best but they didnt have the other fox sports channel with the EPL on.. Asked if there was anywhere else in the place that would have it on, he said nope this was the best bet.. The place is a deadset joke, the only thing i can say that i liked about the place was when you walk in, it smells nice because of that fountain thing..

I'm probably wrong and there is a whole other area with other sports screens, but from what i saw the place is terrible.. and before you go on about souths not having a leagues club, ive never been there either. I live in the parra area, you guys could learn some things from places like marconi and mounties.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Mate i was there on saturday night looking to watch the EPL after a night out at the albion.. I have never been there before and will probably never go again..

the tab area that you are raving on about is the size of a childs bedroom they have dont have all the fox sports channels as they had the golf and the rugby 7s on, when i asked them to change it, the bloke tried his best but they didnt have the other fox sports channel with the EPL on.. Asked if there was anywhere else in the place that would have it on, he said nope this was the best bet.. The place is a deadset joke, the only thing i can say that i liked about the place was when you walk in, it smells nice because of that fountain thing..

I'm probably wrong and there is a whole other area with other sports screens, but from what i saw the place is terrible.. and before you go on about souths not having a leagues club, ive never been there either. I live in the parra area, you guys could learn some things from places like marconi and mounties.

Well...don't go to Parramatta Leagues Club to watch soccer ;-)

Jodeci

Bench

You must still be upset that Sandow is no longer at your club???

Was I raving on about the NEW TAB?

You cant compare Mounties which is only about 10 times bigger then Parra Leagues and Marconi is in that same boat as they have heaps of space.

hasman

Juniors

Last edited:

hasman

Juniors
What time did you arrive to watch the EPL especailly being at the albion ?

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
Even if the new TAB is only the size of a bedroom it's still bigger than what we had before. I'm sure they'll get the FoxSports stuff sorted out, it's all still a work in progress.

Have they started on the escalators yet?

Jodeci

Bench
Even if the new TAB is only the size of a bedroom it's still bigger than what we had before. I'm sure they'll get the FoxSports stuff sorted out, it's all still a work in progress.

Have they started on the escalators yet?

Escalators will be done ready for when the season starts

Latest posts