What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra looking to off load !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayman

Juniors
i could have sworn i put a post in here.....................

mysterious........

Hellsy

Immortal
Ahhh more unconfirmed rumours....
Not even anything to the post other than 2 names. No credible evidence.
I don't doubt the offloading of Cannings, but I have real soubts about Wags.

Can we have some credible proof of this please bunnies, you can't just come in and start this kind of sh*t with nothing to back it up

jayman

Juniors
yah i can see cannings.. but no way wags...why sign a 2 yr deal if he was gonna get the boot..

doesnt make sense...if they wanted to .. they could have realeased wags and signed someone else with that money for next yr...

Eelectrica

Referee
Last thing the club needs is turmoil about players being released. Need to focus on the job at hand. I think everyone in the club understands that.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
what are you trying to say bunnies?

Wags didn't really have a leg injury and he's spent the last couple of months developing a secret weapon with some second phase play?

Clarkieel

Juniors
bunnies is attempting humour. Let me guess his next breaking story is Luke Burt walked out of theclub after an argument with smith

bartman

Immortal
I would understand rumours/discussion about Cannings, seeing he had failed to nail down a top grade place leading up to the semis, and if I remember rightly cost a packet?

But if Wags has just re-signed this year, I find it unlikely they'll be looking to get out of that. Money must've been agreeable at the time, and Wags is usually one of the first picked each week. (Might find himself benching more in next two years, but that ain't bad...)

Utey

Coach
Cannings wont be resigned. I dont think there are many ppl tht would want to see Wags go.

I was just surprised that Vella and Wagon were given a 2 year deal. I thought 1 year would have been enough for now. And then pending on performances we would go further or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.