What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Officially Out of Semi Finals

mickeylane

Bench
Based on the assumption that minimum points needed to get into the top 8 will be 30 - Parra after tonites 6th straight loss will need to win 14 out of their last 18 matches - a near impossible task if you take into account their last 4 matches alone includes matches against the Dragons, Roosters, Storm (away), Cowboys (away) not even counting them visiting Broncos in BRISBANE during the season.

What a rabble - and I can't believe I picked them to be a grand finalist this year!!

mickeylane

Bench
Again... The over-exaggerating.

Parra "officially" out of finals. Then proceeds to state they can still make the finals.

Classic Mickey.
They can't make the semis unless they win 14 games out of 18 no chance in the world - they've scored 48 points in 6 games.. They're out and wooden spoon favourites!

Old Timer

Coach
I remember all the maths over the last few rounds last year and as to who could and couldn’t make it
All I know if we didn’t make it despite mickeylane’s many assurances so mickey please put you abbacus away and just play with your Duplo yes that’s right mickey I said Duplo not the thing in the top draw of your bedside table

rednwhites

Juniors
Every team has its own journey each season and there will be many twists and turns. So statements such as these need to be based on mathematic equations. By the same thinking you can say the Dragons are assured a semis spot and we all know this, though very likely, is not necessarily the case.

Gareth67

First Grade
Oh my , I am starting to get this horrible feeling that this will all come back and bite us on the ass ! Teams are now beginning to find some semblance of form and the reason for that is , it is now 6 games into the new season . Perhaps Parra have indeed dug themselves a huge hole , but they climbed out of one quite similar back in 2009 .

The Dragons have been playing some tremendous footy , but there has also been some weaknesses exposed by the opposition in those matches . We , as all teams have a long way to go before even thinking about semi finals , SOO matches , injuries and even the possibility of our Mary loosing his tactical ' mojoo ' could come into play .

Plus any other number of reasons , lets just take it one game at a time , as the team itself is doing . Round 15 will certainly give everyone from all clubs a much clearer indication as to their real premiership chances , or that of the wooden spoon .

Last edited:

Latest posts