What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra & the Eastern Suburbs

T-Boon

Coach
Does anyone else think Parra should try to take over the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. I still feel like it is up for grabs in terms of a sporting team. The Roosters haven't done a good job there (to say the least).
Sports fans have been so desperate they turned to the Swans. We should waltz in and try to take over. They have a lot of rich people out that way that could help with third parties etc.

I am going to have a think about how we can take the Eastern Suburbs over. Anyone with any good suggestions can post in this thread and see if we can get a petition to the club.

Eelogical

Referee
Personally, we can't even control our own Heartbreak Ridge, but hey, let's go there anyway. Parra to me is the central district of Sydney. We have no affiliation with the Rhode Island Reds. Ridiculous thread T-Boon, you must be in hospital on a drip.

T-Boon

Coach
Personally, we can't even control our own Heartbreak Ridge, but hey, let's go there anyway. Parra to me is the central district of Sydney. We have no affiliation with the Rhode Island Reds. Ridiculous thread T-Boon, you must be in hospital on a drip.

Next caller.

Gronk

Staff member
thread-fail-stamp.gif

T-Boon

Coach
One thing I think we should do is pick a Bondi Eels HM & SG ball team (our second 13) and play them over there.

Gronk

Staff member
Does anyone else think Parra should try to take over the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. I still feel like it is up for grabs in terms of a sporting team. The Roosters haven't done a good job there (to say the least).
Sports fans have been so desperate they turned to the Swans. We should waltz in and try to take over. They have a lot of rich people out that way that could help with third parties etc.

I am going to have a think about how we can take the Eastern Suburbs over. Anyone with any good suggestions can post in this thread and see if we can get a petition to the club.

Keep out.

giphy.gif

Eelogical

Referee
It wouldn't be for the training but the PR.

I'm struggling to see how anything to do with the Eastern Suburbs would have a positive benefit to Parramatta. Great place to visit, but their fish and chips is only average fare.