What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Drongoes post match discussion.

hindy111

Post Whore
Kafusi has done nothing this year in first grade to make me think he deserves a spot.
He looks strong but is slow to get back into the truck and isn't up to pace with the game. He has not had much opportunity either.

Stone give something different. He bring energy. He can be moulded into a Greg Bird style player. Mad to drop him.

The bench of Terepo,Gower, Stone offers something different for defense.
Nikuores position would be up for grabs of the 3.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Kafusi has done nothing this year in first grade to make me think he deserves a spot.
He looks strong but is slow to get back into the truck and isn't up to pace with the game. He has not had much opportunity either.

Stone give something different. He bring energy. He can be moulded into a Greg Bird style player. Mad to drop him.

The bench of Terepo,Gower, Stone offers something different for defense.
Nikuores position would be up for grabs of the 3.
I actually thought Marata played pretty well in the middle on Saturday night. He has the strongest leg drive out of those 4.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So when is he gonna give Kaufusi 3-4 weeks to get up to speed, his infinitely better then Stone. I don't get it.

I don’t think stone and Kaufusi are direct swaps in the top 17. Kaufusi is just a middle player, while stone can play middle/edge (but rarely does) but also fill in at hooker.

Stone played hooker for 10 so minutes on Saturday. He is probably the best option in our squad to give Mahoney a break - as he can play a few positions in the pack.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Terepo was great. His try saving tackle on Boyd a ripper. His runs powerfull.
He was definitely better but he needed to be. Then again everyone was better. Seemed to have a better bench rotation as well except for Stones usual minimum minutes. Greater width in attack. A bit of a master class. Not often you can say BA out coached someone but he surely did.
Big Kane is handing we doubters a big slice of humble pie. Well done. Keep it up big fella.

Eelogical

Referee
Playing merkins into form is bullshit. You just come up against a team when they're angry and desperate.
I reckon if the Knights had got pounded by the Eels they would have been throwing coal at the coach. Instead, they beat us then go on to pass us on the table. Coincidence?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon if the Knights had got pounded by the Eels they would have been throwing coal at the coach. Instead, they beat us then go on to pass us on the table. Coincidence?
They have a better team than we do. Their poor form prior to that was nothing to do with us.

Did Souths play us back into form or would only have happened if we played a succession of weak or understrength teams after them? Did the Broncos play us back into form or will we only know when we face the Raiders in Darwin?

Winning builds confidence but it also breeds complacency. Which one is more influential has got nothing to do with the previous opposition other than the fact you beat them.

Eelogical

Referee
They have a better team than we do. Their poor form prior to that was nothing to do with us.

Did Souths play us back into form or would only have happened if we played a succession of weak or understrength teams after them? Did the Broncos play us back into form or will we only know when we face the Raiders in Darwin?

Winning builds confidence but it also breeds complacency. Which one is more influential has got nothing to do with the previous opposition other than the fact you beat them.
So many questions.
1. Well f**k me dead! Thanks for pointing that out.
2. Souths didn't play us back into form. We got lucky playing an under strength team who then handed us our ort.
3. I really don't think you understand what you posted. I certainly don't, nor do I want to.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dogging.png

Latest posts