What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Drongoes post match discussion.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Dogging.png
Those mud flaps would have seen better days

So many questions.
1. Well f**k me dead! Thanks for pointing that out.
2. Souths didn't play us back into form. We got lucky playing an under strength team who then handed us our ort.
3. I really don't think you understand what you posted. I certainly don't, nor do I want to.
He's an Oracle. Just accept it.

emjaycee

Coach
The Knights were legit bottom four until we played them into form, same with the Panthers.
Panthers aren't in form - they have had 30 points put on them 5 times this year and haven't won a game by more than 9 points. In fact their average winning margin is less than 4 points and their average loss is by over 14 points per game.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Panthers aren't in form - they have had 30 points put on them 5 times this year and haven't won a game by more than 9 points. In fact their average winning margin is less than 4 points and their average loss is by over 14 points per game.
They've won 4 games in a row.

Gronk

Staff member
The Knights were legit bottom four until we played them into form, same with the Panthers.
With a spine of Ponga Pearce Watson and solid forwards, they were bound to find form. They are a good mid table team.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't see how anyone who watched our game against the Panthers could come to the conclusion we played them into form. They were f**king diabolical, all game, we just happened to be worse.

The Knights though just showed up far more ready to play hard and win than we did, exactly the opposite of the Panthers. They brought their good form to that game, they didn't find it there. Sure they would have got some confidence out of that, but they then went on to play the Warriors , Dogs and Dragons, who have all been struggling, so were ripe for the picking.

I think having those wins on the trot has done wonders for them, confidence wise, and the following wins against the Roosters and Souths just showed they weren't getting carried away with themselves.

On the Knights finals chances, looking at their draw for the remainder of the year, they are a big shot at top four if they can hold their shit together.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Against teams who have missed players and key player. And only just put them away. They are a gritty team but wont win to many more.
Sure.

But if you go from not winning many to winning 4 in a row it is reasonable for someone to say that you are in form.

Bazal

Post Whore
Terepo was great. His try saving tackle on Boyd a ripper. His runs powerfull.

He made 60m off 5 hitups and padded his stats with a couple of kick returns.

He also got belted twice by Darius f**king Boyd. FFS!

T.S Quint

Coach
The only time Terepo runs for over 100m in a game is when he does it sideways. When he runs forward he gets belted just about every time. The guy has never heard of a post-contact metre.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, nah. 8 runs, 95m, and 40 odd of those were from kick returns.

Kick returns where he got smashed by the softest Karmicheal in the game, FFS!

Look I like Terepo. He gives his all.
But with Stefano,Stone,Kafusi coming through and Jnr,Brown,Manu,Lane locked in the side plus possible new signings he can become 18-21 in pecking order.
Great player to have. Consistent and gives 100% plus would cost little so provides great value. Id say he costs less then half Tepai Moera.

Latest posts