What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Drongoes post match discussion.

Bazal

Post Whore
Getting drilled by Darius fking Boyd automatically disqualifies a player from "having a blinder"

I hear a rumour he finally made a few post contact centimetres though!

strider

Post Whore
The good news is with a win like this, BA will be compelled to keep a decent team unless injury. With Hoffman likely out and Drown a chance it will be an easy switch for Salmon to move to the centres.

Im already liking the likelihood of the next team announced.
We've got a week off, so i reckon Hoff will be ok

And if Drown is back, unfortunately Salmon might be the odd man out .... shame cos he deserves a spot .... maybe its either him or Stone for a bench spot?

Happy MEel

First Grade
The game, mate.
Well now I’m totally confused. What does Triple H have to do with the price of fish?

giphy.gif

Happy MEel

First Grade
We've got a week off, so i reckon Hoff will be ok

And if Drown is back, unfortunately Salmon might be the odd man out .... shame cos he deserves a spot .... maybe its either him or Stone for a bench spot?
Yep that’s a possibility. But they’re a good selection headache to have. I’d keep Salmon purely because I think he’s a first grader. Whether that’s at centre or 14, I don’t mind. Stone and Hoffman I could take or leave, although Hoff could consider himself unlucky.

Bazal

Post Whore
He was having a good year IMO. Hopefully he pulls up ok, otherwise we might have to bring back one of the dropped merkins

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah he was lying in the tackle for ages. A few of them were doing it and Hollywood Henry was too busy admiring his biceps to notice.

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought he was gonna eat him. Just open his mouth like some crazy snake thing and swallow him whole. Fair enough too, the pass was a shocker.

Latest posts