What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parraball or structure ? This week

forestfan

Juniors
Let’s say that realistically the seasons over and the shackles are
Off ( finals pressure is off)

Do we think we’ll go into manly and play with a structured game plan or is it now time to throw it around like a loaf of bread like in 2009 and see what happens - I’m not saying let’s
Stop defending - our defence except round 2has been ok -but let’s throw the ball coast to coast and get the
Second
Phase going .

Gronk

Staff member
Throwing the ball around is a concept worth looking at when we get an even share of the ball (discipline) and hang onto it.

Gronk

Staff member
Why would anyone throw a loaf of bread around?

200w.webp

T-Boon

Coach
Throwing the ball around is a concept worth looking at when we get an even share of the ball (discipline) and hang onto it.

I think by throwing it around you tend to hold on to it better. Look at Peni. Never thrown a pass in his life and teams must just salivate when he is taking a hit up. We are getting dominated physically and that is leading to a lot of spilt ball. I say make them guess where we are going to be coming at them from.

T-Boon

Coach
I like Ayrton Senna's F1 quote. "When you stop going for a gap you should stop thinking of yourself as a racing driver". He would rather crash out of a race than balk at an opportunity to get around his opponent. That is how the Eels should play football.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like Ayrton Senna's F1 quote. "When you stop going for a gap you should stop thinking of yourself as a racing driver". He would rather crash out of a race than balk at an opportunity to get around his opponent. That is how the Eels should play football.

In an f1 car? Gee that would make us hard to stop.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How about we just complete our sets, then run some good lines and play both short and long in the opposition 20.
Get our kicking game right. Score some tries.

f**k, it shouldn't be that hard!
Thats crazy enough it just might work.

Latest posts