What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parraeels.com

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Has this site's forum been closed aswell??......i just wen't to it & it said it is closed??.............what's happening to all these forums??,

Can someone tell me more if they know what the story is!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Hi Ron,

I have a feeling I may have posted my last post on ParraEels.com
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Wouldn't be surprised if Ray had something to do with that too

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eels2win said:
Hi Ron,

I have a feeling I may have posted my last post on ParraEels.com
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Wouldn't be surprised if Ray had something to do with that too

I can't believe this!!!!, what was said on Parraeels that is the reason why it's not operational???,

half

Coach
ray tosspot hadley probably figures if he can get the fans off the net, they might start listening to the radio again

god damn he's a tosspot

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
What is going on????? what the hell has happened to the messageboard?

Mate i thought you'd be the first to know if something was about to go down!!,

I have no idea why parraeels got closed down......was anything said last night??? that Ray might of taken offence to???,

This is just a joke if someone has spat the dummy because of one's comments!!, a bunch of little girls who can't handle constructive critisism!!

they are just covering their bases, making sure they have all legal ends tied up.

the forum should be re-opened soon

country eel

Juniors
hi all eel fans I just came over here to,I don,t know what is going on over at parraeels.com,hope to here from some of the gang over here,I see a couple of eel fans have joined this forum.cheers.
jamielyon.gif

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well atleast parraeels is showing abit of initiative!!!,

I just wish these sites and forums did all of this when it opened in the first case!!!,

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's down again.........seems to me to be abit more then looking into there legal obligations........what??......did they miss a paragraph last week when they closed it?? :lol:

Latest posts