What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Admin Email And whats there main Charity ?

Hey fella's,

Im making this thread due to me being in year 12, and needing to think of an idea for my 'design and technology' Subject's Major Design Project.

I was thinking that most young people don't support charity's and wear there clothing due to the fact its often bland and 'not trendy' Hence i came up with an idea to incorporate my Graffic design skills, and make T-shirts that could possibly be mass produced. With all proceeds going to the respective charity. Now im not too sure which approach i should take. Wether i take one charity for the whole thing. Or a different charity for every club - i will be making one shirt per club.

But in order to even have a chance at being able to do this, i need from both Clubs, Photographers and Charities.

The reason im posting in the Parramatta section is because i started the Parramatta design first, Im not sure if i can post images on this forum or not. But its not quite finished yet.

Anyway, if anyone knows what the main charity or the CEO or admin for Parramatta, or any club for that matter, please reply in this thread or shoot me a private message.

Cheers.
Brock.

The Colonel

Immortal
Hopefully your "Graffic" design skills are better than your spelling skills.....

The main charity of choice is Ronald McDonald House however there are a number of charities.

eels@parraeels.com.au is a good start in terms of contact.