What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

Parra Guru

Coach
Mark your concerns are not unfounded, but please understand the workload of Ozzie and his management, and what he has achieved of late. The success of our team and their longevity has also placed projects on hold, but I would dare say everyone would be pleased with that situation. Be patient mate, and enjoy the ride, as a lot of good people have worked tirelessly to give you and everyone else the best package possible.

Oh no doubts, Ozzie has been going at a cracking pace, but he is not the only one in the office ;-)

Still with the will of the Gods we might well see memberships renewing while the Eels are still in the Hunt for a Premiership.

I don't think he was saying that it was Ozzie alone doing all the work MITS.

Well, wouldn't you hazard a guess that there is/was a certain time frame in place for this, and current circumstances have prevented them from devoting more time to it?

Suity

Oh Indeed, but it is possible that the time line for memberships was set maybe 10 weeks ago maybe more. Indeed once the last event that the membership team was to host finished, then I would have expected all push forward from them on the Membership Packs and renewals.

Indeed this date might have been set with only a slight thought that we may not be in the hunt around now and that selling memberships is a staged process. Indeed the releasing for information on Memberships has been a drop feed campaign.

But the NRL side has been playing exceptional football, we have been attracting large number of fans, we have been attracting oodles of media attention. While downloadable memberships have been available for a while, the membership banner on the front page is a "Call to Action" and while it may be a process some would follow, ( going to the Website, downloading the form and filling it out, putting it in an envelope and sending via mail or fax) it is not exactly a spur of the moment decision, were as web registration of membership is.

Now as a former web site tester, we normally leave a 2 week window from acceptance testing to release. In that time we are in a code freeze. But if we desperately need to move quickly we can ask the teams to produce the code early, allowing us to strike while the iron is hot.

I would think come tomorrow. Our club could very well make a great deal of money in a very brief amount of time because we have made the grand final and are offering Membership to our club for the next season while in preparation for that.

Just a thought.

I know in speaking with the membership team, whom I have conversed with on Season Ticket Holders affairs since well before I submitted the now famous report, about things and yes they are busy, I would suspect with the special offer Fish mentioned above, but I don't think they are the ones coding and preparing the website for registration.

From the look for the booklets they have had those sorted for a few weeks already and indeed the form is on the site has been ready for a while and was printed and shipped to renewing members, however we still don't have a web form, I am quite sure we will have it tomorrow though, but it would have been nice to open membership registrations before other clubs that are not in the title chase.

parra pete

Referee
not too bad considering,
I'm a Thornett (which makes me a "toff & wanker apparently ;-))

It's going to cost RJ a bit to become a "Hayne member"

If you're a Thornett....you are a champion....The Best of the Best, the Greatest to pull on the Blue and Gold. The Mayor......AKA God...

Haynzy

First Grade
woo hoo...me and my young fella are getting 'Blue Blood' and 'Sparky' memberships for our birthdays.

I went to do them but the websignup isn't available yet.

Yeah Hanzy, I think there are a few problems with the web sign-up at the moment, I have passed my concerns onto the membership team, but didn't want to post them here as people would think I was being overly critical even if I was not.

All I can tell you is that you are not alone.

Hallatia

Referee
I think the Eels website hates me, I got halfway through filling out my application yesterday and the next page just would not load, so I gave up and decided to do it later, now I can't find the online application, can someone help me?

I keep getting the same pages, none of which are the online application form ='(

I think the Eels website hates me, I got halfway through filling out my application yesterday and the next page just would not load, so I gave up and decided to do it later, now I can't find the online application, can someone help me?

I keep getting the same pages, none of which are the online application form ='(

I think you will find it has been taken down temporarily till they get it sorted out.

Yeah well, Kinda.

I have 3 memberships, but have only technically renewed one and had to purchase 2 more because I couldn't renew my other seats.

But yeah I have got it done for the most part.

Juniors
I am a football club member but not a season ticket holder can i sign up to STH and keep my existing football club member number and membership or do i need a new one with the package?

big boppa eel

Juniors
I purchased my Blue Blood membership on the Parra site early on in the week, does anyone know how reliable it is doing it on the net, I did have a recipt number emailed to me so thinking everything went through ok? and how long do you guys think it will take to receive membership, I am assuming quite a while considering the year we have had.

I am a football club member but not a season ticket holder can i sign up to STH and keep my existing football club member number and membership or do i need a new one with the package?

No, I have asked the question to the Football club Membership office. All membership numbers for the football club will be pretty much Null and Void after the next AGM. All membership Numbers will be generated automatically from the NRL's CRM system. EG EEL-XXXXXXX (the numbers we received for Ticketek codes and the like).

If you want to renew your Football club membership, you will have to do so by purchasing a new "Blue Blood" Package for $70.

Juniors
If i was the purchase the Cronin family pack does that include football club membership or do i need to also purchase the blue blood package seperately?

I purchased my Blue Blood membership on the Parra site early on in the week, does anyone know how reliable it is doing it on the net, I did have a recipt number emailed to me so thinking everything went through ok? and how long do you guys think it will take to receive membership, I am assuming quite a while considering the year we have had.

Yep as Hellsy said, the purchasing of those things over the net is quite good. No real dramas. I experienced some of the Teething issues, Late last week which has kinda screwed up my membership renewal, but I have been in contact with the membership team about it and they along with the NRL (who's system this is) are working through the issues, and I am hopeful my membership will be sorted out tomorrow or Friday, but I do know the club has taken the required amount of Cash out of my credit card for the memberships.

As to when, if you ordered postage I would say in a month or so. But I am not sure if that is covered in the membership brochure.