What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Two tries a piece at half time in the top of the table S G Ball clash v Stellers.

Steelers up 12-10.

In the last 3 weeks, the Ball lads have had big second halfs and came home stronger than their opponents.

T-Boon

Coach
where are these live results coming from? I have notice there is so little interest in HM and SG ball they don't even get streamed on the computer.

Delboy

First Grade
where are these live results coming from? I have notice there is so little interest in HM and SG ball they don't even get streamed on the computer.
Simply, scores are updated regularly on the NSWRL website, possibly a few minutes behind the actual game as they are input at the game on the managers desk pc, and get streamed back to NSWRL.com.au. Go to draws, click on the drop-down menu and choose the comp.

Been that way for a few years, not sure why you weren’t aware. TCT often has live match updates when they have someone at the game, Forty20 when there is practically live typing.

The Colonel

Immortal
They should be eligible for a draft then but most should play a couple of years at a lower division (that should be independent of the NRL). Get NRL clubs less involved in development.

Why would you not allow clubs to develop players? Unless the clubs put the money in the NRL certainly won't.

T-Boon

Coach
Why would you not allow clubs to develop players? Unless the clubs put the money in the NRL certainly won't.
I love RL - but NRL/RL clubs are almost like motorcycle clubs as far as breeding shit bags goes in my opinion.
I wouldn’t want anyone under 18 anywhere near them.

T-Boon

Coach
Because schools are so good at looking past sporting ability and worry so much about the character of teens playing a game too.....
They have to go to school - and it is good for them. You can be pretty certain the school, teacher etc have the kids best interest at the top of their priorities.
They don't have to spend a heap of time with lousy role models at a club. Learning dark arts (hip drops etc). Even the part where they start spending time with those grub agents in the NRL (Ayoub etc).
It should make every one sick.

Last edited: