What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

ALX25

Juniors
sg-ball-2023.jpg

See: https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2022/09/28/sg-ball-train-on-squad-announcement/

Chipmunk

Coach
Mediterranean Descendants of course. My sister's husband is Lebanese and her baby is named George. To be fair, he does look like a George.
George Williams? George Michael?? George Wales??? George the Dragon from St George????

George has come back into fashion though.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’s one of the cutest babies I’ve ever seen actually, and the extended family has a few of them right now. Merkins have been doing plenty of rootin’

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
He could be SG ball, he has either not made the squad or skipped a grade and gone to flegg…..which I find unlikely but possible….

Not unlikely. Blaize Talagi, Sam Tuivati, and Richard Penisini also not named in the squad after finishing Harold Matts. Our philosophy seems to be to get our best players straight up into Flegg. Happened this year with Ethan Sanders alongside Charlie Guymer and Saxon Pryke to an extent who were all in their 1st year of SG Ball

the phantom menace

First Grade

Latest posts