What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
We had great juniors in 2017. We all kind of where told BA and co where fixing the pathways and we are seeing them come thru now.
But since it seems like we've stalled. I'm not fussed at winning junior comps because you could have a weak side with a three gun players who will make a difference at NRL level.

Time will tell but I have heard we do have some real good kids in system right now. Hopefully they flourish

hindy111

Post Whore
When was the last time we had a PM who like Spiderbait FFS !

Who gives a f**k. Its time he starts doing something. Since he has been in interest rates have more the tippled. I like the guy but at the rate I'll be voting libs back in asap. On top of that inflations gone thru the roof and a recession is looming.
I'm starting to wonder what disaster this government will put us in before we get a chance for a change.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who gives a f**k. Its time he starts doing something. Since he has been in interest rates have more the tippled. I like the guy but at the rate I'll be voting libs back in asap. On top of that inflations gone thru the roof and a recession is looming.
I'm starting to wonder what disaster this government will put us in before we get a chance for a change.

really ?

you put all that on those who have been in power for 10 minutes

Gronk

Staff member
You’re either trolling or dumb. I’m having $5 each way.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I didn’t vote for him, but you can hardly blame the PM for things like inflation and interest rates. He doesn’t have the power to do anything about it. It’s literally a popularity contest.

hindy111

Post Whore
I didn’t vote for him, but you can hardly blame the PM for things like inflation and interest rates. He doesn’t have the power to do anything about it. It’s literally a popularity contest.

I voted for him cause he lives in the suburb over from me.
I remember a time when nobody told others who they voted for. Now merkins wear it around like a label.

I mean who do we blame it on? Covid? Lockdowns? Chinas slowing economy? The war in Ukraine?

Rocket man

Juniors
They won govt.
Voted Into the perfect storm.

T.S Quint

Coach
He is Charlie Abdow's son.

Oh, you mean this bloke?

images

T.S Quint

Coach
well that certainly seems a logical reason to vote for a pollie

I've heard of dumber reasons.
I remember my uncle telling me he voted for Kim Beazley because he once heard him play guitar on the radio. I mean who doesn't want a PM who can play a bit of Led Zeppelin?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Back to regular programming

1Apa Twidle
2Cody Parry
3Richard Penisini
4Devonte Vaivala
5Mohamed Alameddine
6Ethan Sanders
7Josh Lynn
8Sam Tuivaiti
9Matt Arthur