What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Supporters Buses - Newie & Canberra

PESC

Juniors
Hi guys,
Just want to let you know that the PESC will be having a bus head up the F1 to see the boys take on the Knights. There is a dedicated area for Eels Fans on the South Eastern Corner of the GA . It's roped of for might eels fans only.
Tickets to Newcastle are available from the Leagues Club reception for only $25 return. but you need to get in fast as they are in hot demand after last nights fantastic game. Buses will depart the club at 11:30am and will depart Ausgrid 20 minutes after the fulltime siren.
If you are intending to come and have a banner, just let me know and I'll get it put on the register for entry to the stadium. I would love to be able to send a couple of bus load of eels fans up to newcastle to show the boys they have they best supporters in the game. So GET ONBOARD THE PESC BUS!

Due to insufficient interest, the overnight supporter bus to Canberra has unfortunately been cancelled.
However we are still going to provide a day trip bus. The cost of a return bus ticket to Canberra will be just $30! great value.
Buses will depart the Leagues Club at noon and depart Canberra Stadium 20 minutes after the fultime siren.
I am in the middle of organising a dedicated Eels Supporters Bay for the Canberra game, hopefully will have something on that shortly.

So come along, and enjoy the experience of travelling to away games and cheering on the boys in enemy territory with other passionate Eels fans.
Hope to see you there
PESC:D

jono

Juniors
Come one ,comeall , we need as many of you guys up here as possible.
BTW , it amazes me just how many of us actually live up here , we always have a healthy pervcentage of the crowd at Newy.
Even last year , when it pissed down before , during and after the game

Mr_E

Juniors
Me and the family are also driving up. Primed for a big game after last night.

Seats on half way amongst the Knights supporters. Will give em heaps.

Latest posts