What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels v NQ Cowboys - Match Thread - *Spoilers*

Parra_Eels

Bench
this is right up here with the brisbane match in the worst halfs of footy we've played this year. its just dreadful to watch

Vicious

Bench
The Eels were over rated from the start. Go you Cowboys!
Now we`ll see two real worthy grand finalists!!!

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I wont write the eels off just yet, but guys like Smith and Widders need to pull their finger out, both have been fairly average along with Wagon.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
*hops on the Wests Tigers bandwagon*

Eels, you are disgraceful chokers! I'm so embarassed by this performance :(.

Brutus

Referee
Suck sh*t Eels!:lol:

Tigers v Cowboys grand final!! If only I'd put 100 on that combo at the start of the year.

Suck sh*t Eels! :lol:

swing_low

Juniors
1999 all over again, dragons smash melbourne first week of finals, melbourne come back in final to win gf

2005 tigers smash cowboys first week of finals, cowboys come back to win comp????

Dog-E

Juniors
Tigers will be crowd & neutral favourites next week no matter what! If the Tigers win - the atmosphere will be incredible!!

thuganomics

Coach
What is Timmy Smith doing?

He has to be controlling play better, but I guess it doesn't help when the whole team has butter fingers.

In the todays game 18 points is nothing, Eels still can win this but they will have to lift their act up.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Remember 2001 GF.. Knights led 24-0 at h/t and 30-0 soon after.. Parra clawed back to 30-24.. Cowboys have a habit of fading in the second half.. It ain't over yet.. but anyway.. go the Cowboys.. I am on the bandwagon..