What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels v NQ Cowboys - Match Thread - *Spoilers*

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i ma an eels fan
i like there style of play and there fans are very nice to hang out with
i think they can win this one if they shut down bowen. most of the other team is overated IMO williams (plenty of better wingers , not origin standard), sing (safe player - thats it) , thurston (not the best player in 05) , rauhihi (cat)

bring it on i say, big test for young tim smith, but im sure he can cope with it, i sure hope so i love the bloke

2 weeks ago you were a sharks fan &now you are running down players in a team that got a lot further than your bunch of hopeless covellettes
time to grow up

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're pathetic BBSF.

Just bumping this thread in prep for tomorrow afternoon. Cowboys got any hope?

Eelectrica

Referee
I just hope my mob can continue to play as well as they have been and win this game. We've already seen the Tigers destroy the Cowboys once this finals series.

Although I'm sure Tigers fans would love to see it again.

nqboy

First Grade
Maybe not. They had the chance to merge with you and knocked you back, so there's probably no great affection there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
looks like the game will be played in the wet today, according to the weather forecast

ozbash

Referee
NQ will win and win very well.
the eels will suffer from the week off and i think they will struggle.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ozbash said:
NQ will win and win very well.
the eels will suffer from the week off and i think they will struggle.

thanks for that Oz

we're a certainty now

eloquentEEL

First Grade
after our most recent bye, we won the next 2 games.

after our first bye this year, we won 5 in a row.

aussies1st

Staff member
If you are a top team it shouldn't matter if you have a bye. Your class should show through in the end.

ozbash

Referee
Twizzle said:
thanks for that Oz

we're a certainty now

:lol: dont know who to yell for really, i like both teams and i was trying to appear knowledgable !!

didnt work huh ? :cool:

Grantwhy

Juniors
Cowboys: Lillyman out, Rod Jensen onto the bench. Firman starting on the bench, Smith starting at 5/8, Thurston starting at Halfback.

Latest posts