What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta have sand in their vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordynz

Juniors
View attachment 34272

Article from Rothfield

Not sure that’s enough substance, I’m sure the manager has plenty of clients. In saying that we all know Todd loves using as an example

Either way fairly hilarious considering they were the ones who initially approached Matterson

You can imagine the Eels all laughing when they thought they got Matterson essentially for free, now we swipe Stefano from underneath them and they're throwing their toys. Too busy buying talent and not keeping an eye on their own backyard.

The unknown

Juniors
Lol derp. If we get fined for this it's amateur hour once again for the brains trust (greenberg)

NRL HQ literally just signed off Matterson who broke contract 2 years early

Tiger05

First Grade
We've had John Tedesco come out complaining about integrity amongst player managers and now Parra complaining that we've shafted them.

It's a bizarre world now.

axl rose

Bench
lol@ Eels fans whinging and saying nothing will be done because its Greenberger and he dislikes Eels. Yeah right, he loves the Tigers!

giphy.gif

The Rosco

Bench
Tigers easily the scummiest dirtiest club in the comp the nrl should refuse to register the contact

hearing the tigers also approached Mitchell before he was giving permission to talk
I agree rhyno. The nrl should REFUSE to register the contact hearing.
You dumb schlepp.
So back to the vaginal sand . . . . rhyno, how do you normally get the sand out ? Sort of raise your leg, pull your cozzie to one side and hose it out ? How do you do it now with the water restrictions ? Do you have to wait till after 10.00am ? Or do you have to use a bucket ?
I'm guessing that being water wise depends on your vagina size.
Anyhoo, let us know rhyno.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.