What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

TheParraboy

Staff member
Reminder , Tickets to members on sale tomorrow 2pm for our first 4 home matches and the first two WSS games.

Im pretty confident getting tickets to one of both the WSS dates :sunglasses:

Can’t you just go now? They’ll probably only just be finishing the 3rd iterations of:

And
I am quite sure I know why we lost. We didn't have a first grade side on the pitch from the 50th minute and we had what I can only describe as a Massey cup side for the last 20 minutes with a sprinkling of first grade talent. But hey what would I know. I also thought Gutho was a kicker.

As for who will replace Brad and when, I am not a death rider so I don't care for that question.

84 Baby

Referee
I am quite sure I know why we lost. We didn't have a first grade side on the pitch from the 50th minute and we had what I can only describe as a Massey cup side for the last 20 minutes with a sprinkling of first grade talent. But hey what would I know. I also thought Gutho was a kicker.

As for who will replace Brad and when, I am not a death rider so I don't care for that question.
I didn’t say you were the one asking the questions or having to answer them?

Latest posts