What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

ash411

Bench
Sounds like it'll be great for game day parking. I only skimmed the article but looks like more car park spaces along the road past the gatehouse, right? just like on the other side of it?

If so, great. Less distance to walk back to the car. If the professional whingers really have a problem, they can plant 60 trees in the park to cover the loss. Easy pasey

TheRam

Coach
This isnt just a thread for tight arses. I subscribe to that rag for my own reasons and I assume others on here do as well. It is an interesting life changing story and suck shit that you cant read it.

You're being an idiot.

T-Boon

Coach
Sounds like it'll be great for game day parking. I only skimmed the article but looks like more car park spaces along the road past the gatehouse, right? just like on the other side of it?

If so, great. Less distance to walk back to the car. If the professional whingers really have a problem, they can plant 60 trees in the park to cover the loss. Easy pasey

I agree. There was just a story on nine about potentially millions being spent on green spaces in the city. What a waste of money and space. Cities are massive junk heaps - if people want to live there, they should just have a few pot plants.

Gronk

Staff member
Alan Jones "cash for comment" lobbying fail.

The Ritz-Carlton is going ahead BTW, just 100m shorter.

Gronk

Staff member
@Gronk , why all the non Parra related posts in thread about Parramatta's expansion?
If you freeze the play there, you will see that this thread has morphed into a Parra Light Rail and random big buildings, tunnels, bridges and other cool stuff that men like to talk about when standing next to the BBQ.

Suitman

Post Whore
If you freeze the play there, you will see that this thread has morphed into a Parra Light Rail and random big buildings, tunnels, bridges and other cool stuff that men like to talk about when standing next to the BBQ.

Indeed.
It has become a more general infrastructure based thread.
Hopefully, it stays mostly Parra orientated though. I don't mind posts like yours as a sideline to that.

Gronk

Staff member
Land & Environmental Court held today that Willow Grove should be dismantled and moved to a new location.

Good compromise and exactly what I said should have happened with the Royal Oak.

Latest posts