What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

amitropo

Juniors
D
Add another home match to our current allocation.
Souths will probably add another making it
13 home
10 away
1 NT
Don’t think they will have reciprocal rounds in a 30k stadium. Unless it’s general admission for a set number of eels fans 2-5000,
Home clubs will be demanding all the gate takings

amitropo

Juniors
I received my call regarding seating for the “colosseum”,
Quite excited, until I think about the cost increase, half way platinum seats :seat:
Family of 5.
Adult works out nearly $50 a game.
They better pull their finger out next season.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I received my call regarding seating for the “colosseum”,
Quite excited, until I think about the cost increase, half way platinum seats :seat:
Family of 5.
Adult works out nearly $50 a game.
They better pull their finger out next season.

That's not bad when you look at what a ticket on half way costs at brookvale, 1300 smiles, ANZ, or basically every other stadium in Australia.

Plus I'm sure it's been said many times but the club is only putting it at that price because that's how much they need to charge to get their money back plus some with the rent they'll be paying.

Suitman

Post Whore
September 9th.

ELWpaC7.jpg

emjaycee

Coach
Drove past earlier today and the ticket offices and entries along O'Connell St are being built pretty quickly. Within a 50 metre section they are still laying the besser bricks at one end and have already rendered and painted the other end.

Gronk

Staff member
Drove past earlier today and the ticket offices and entries along O'Connell St are being built pretty quickly. Within a 50 metre section they are still laying the besser bricks at one end and have already rendered and painted the other end.
Aren't we lucky that the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks didn't have besser bricks.

Pilot house

Juniors
True:Some of the chateaus in France have been undergoing renovations since the 1960s.

Not enough thought has gone into the transport aspects of this stadium and it’s going to be very very ordinary.

It’s a massive jam every rush hour as it is. 30mins to go 1 km from Victoria ave onto the great western hwy is probably quick.

Say anz the parking and roads in and out are bearable.

Not so this guy for the big games.

It’s scary.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m wondering if the same parking will be available in game days.
I used to park in the hospital grounds on the other side of the Leagues club. I’m hoping they still open it up for parking (and that they haven’t jacked up the price).

strider

Post Whore
I’m wondering if the same parking will be available in game days.
I used to park in the hospital grounds on the other side of the Leagues club. I’m hoping they still open it up for parking (and that they haven’t jacked up the price).
they are redeveloping that at some point ... not sure when

Gronk

Staff member
I think the congestion thing is overblown.

Old stadium you would get 12 to 15k on a good day.

New stadium you might get 18 or 20k on a good day. Maybe not after the honeymoon period if the Eels are shit.

You might fill it if the Eels are on a roll and play the Tigers or Dogs. The Derby in the soccer will fill it.

T.S Quint

Coach
they are redeveloping that at some point ... not sure when

Damn.
Hopefully not for a while, and the club can work out some way for fans to park their cars nearby.
I believe that’s where most people used to park. If those grounds are unavailable, I don’t see where all those cars are going to go. I know there’s the public transport option, but a lot of the time it’s not the most feasible option.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I think the congestion thing is overblown.

Old stadium you would get 12 to 15k on a good day.

New stadium you might get 18 or 20k on a good day. Maybe not after the honeymoon period if the Eels are shit.

You might fill it if the Eels are on a roll and play the Tigers or Dogs. The Derby in the soccer will fill it.

If we come good, IF! When we play sides like the Dogs, Bunnies, Tigers and Dragons we will get pretty decent crowds.

strider

Post Whore
Damn.
Hopefully not for a while, and the club can work out some way for fans to park their cars nearby.
I believe that’s where most people used to park. If those grounds are unavailable, I don’t see where all those cars are going to go. I know there’s the public transport option, but a lot of the time it’s not the most feasible option.
Leagues club has a new carpark but not sure how many more cars it fits ... assume only for members but should take some cars off the streets