What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Priority 1 members should have their seating allocation.

I'm in the lower bowl, row 15. I assume that's at the back of the bay?

I’ve got upper level, bay 214.
Not too bad. Not a lot of difference from my old seats, even though I was hoping for something a little closer to halfway.
I suppose with all the members sitting on one side of the ground now it was always going to be hard to get better seats.

T.S Quint

Coach
Decided not to renew my ticket ... bit sad - will miss the people i sit with

But i don't live out there and dont make it to that many games - cant really justify $70-$80 a game for the amount of games i get to

That’s a shame, mate.
How long had you been a ticket holder for? Next year will be my 14th straight year of being a season ticket holder, and I couldn’t imagine giving them up (even though there have been very few good years in all that lot).

Gronk

Staff member
Decided not to renew my ticket ... bit sad - will miss the people i sit with

But i don't live out there and dont make it to that many games - cant really justify $70-$80 a game for the amount of games i get to

I went to one game at ANZ this year, so I guess that game cost me $400. Lunacy really.

If it turns out that we get mostly Thursdays and Fridays then I might as well not bother thereafter. It’s a bit of a trek for me too.

They should let you sublet your seats like they do in the USA. IIRC when I was in LA you could go to a Lakers game and sit courtside in unused season ticket holder seats. Club gets half. You get half. Everyone is happy. Get on it Bernie.

ash411

Bench
Yeah but some merkins have received their seats already.

I bet they arrive with unintelligible instructions and an allan key.
Yep, Korny and I got ours yesterday. Not too shabby either.

If you've gone through the allocation process, depending on how long you've been a member you should have gotten an email with your new seats, and now have the chance to review the seats and request a change if you want one.

It's all pretty simple actually, If I managed it without buggering it up, anyone can do it.

Gronk

Staff member
Yep, Korny and I got ours yesterday. Not too shabby either.

If you've gone through the allocation process, depending on how long you've been a member you should have gotten an email with your new seats, and now have the chance to review the seats and request a change if you want one.

It's all pretty simple actually, If I managed it without buggering it up, anyone can do it.

I have had a season ticket since 1986. In fact they even gave me a sterling silver eels key ring after 20 years. My 30 years something must be still in the post. :rolleyes:

We gave them our preferences a month or so ago. Might give them a call.

forward pass

Coach
Mate, every time I have driven in there to park and check out the stadium progress, I've put my Leagues Club card in the machine to get in and out and there has been no charge.
The longest I've been in there for is about half an hour.

So if not a member don't bother trying to drive through.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm trying to sign up but can't choose between the titty twister or deathrider bays

https://membership.parraeels.com.au/packages

"Deathriders enter through the gates of hell and will be seated at the southern end."

8bGI.gif

Priority 1 members should have their seating allocation.

I'm in the lower bowl, row 15. I assume that's at the back of the bay?

I'm the same. 15 is the back row.

They tried to allocate me to the South concourse. Bastards. One quick, easy phone call, though, and I was back to the North concourse in exactly the spot I wanted.

EelsFan05

Bench
I'm the same. 15 is the back row.

They tried to allocate me to the South concourse. Bastards. One quick, easy phone call, though, and I was back to the North concourse in exactly the spot I wanted.
Same. I made a call yesterday and was moved to exactly whether I wanted. I wouldn't trust the online system.

ash411

Bench
I have had a season ticket since 1986. In fact they even gave me a sterling silver eels key ring after 20 years. My 30 years something must be still in the post. :rolleyes:

We gave them our preferences a month or so ago. Might give them a call.
You've been through the seat allocation process haven't you?

I got Row 18, but then again I am back "in the stands" in Bay 215.

Still wondering with the stadium being operated by Venues Live if Gold Members at ANZ will get some seating over on the "Corporate" side of the ground.