What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Imagine the backlash from not just eels fans but the public if the government has this brand new tax payers funded built stadium and no one using it.

I'd say a deal will be met somewhere in the middle.

You forgot the most crucial part of the puzzle. Gladys will be holding a State Election on 23 March 2019.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
The statement by the club today was probably put out there due to T Greenberg announcing the draw this week or next. Negotiations are not finished and Gurrs hand was forced. Good force too Bernie. Bugger the pricks.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
I hope you guys move your games to Penrith so some guy waking up after being in a coma since the super league war hears "It's Parramatta taking on Melbourne at Panthers Stadium" and proceeds to have a massive panic attack thinking we merged.

Pilot house

Juniors
I hope you guys move your games to Penrith so some guy waking up after being in a coma since the super league war hears "It's Parramatta taking on Melbourne at Panthers Stadium" and proceeds to have a massive panic attack thinking we merged.

That guy in a coma would be your Gus Gold.

Signing ivan proves he is still waking up.

Your avatar is the cats whiskers mr erotic, I love it.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore

Pilot house

Juniors
The local chamber of commerce should be threatening to fund and campaign against the state government in marginal seats if Gladys doesn’t force live venues to submit to the clubs will.

After careful consideration, Leichhardt Oval would be a good semi permrnent venue for the eels.

Delboy

First Grade
The big risk could be that Bernie has been isolated and outmanoeuvred by WSS. So far his tenure in office has been very disappointing, just expected more given his background. Shows how much influence the big wheelers and dealers behind the scenes at the Rorters provide.

Pilot house

Juniors
These stadium managers are getting paid the massive dollars to try to foist millions of dollars worth of rip offs onto the parramatta faithful for years to come.

Many of them have never been to a game.

According to them, you and I are just prey.

They can just get stuffed.

No surrender I say. These suits can be burnies bitches.

Leichhardt Oval.

Latest posts