What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Eelogical

Referee
View attachment 24608
I keep my promises. Later on tonight I will post an astonishing photograph that will surely set more tongues wagging. Note the warning colour yellow. A most excellent fence from Coates Hire.

For our aspirant thread attendees looking for another aside, I thought I would make mention that working at busy Machinery etc hire outlets is a very difficult and stressful job.
I'm sure you're related to Hindy111. One of you got an academic education, the other always had his homework eaten by the dog.

Gronk

Staff member
View attachment 24608
I keep my promises. Later on tonight I will post an astonishing photograph that will surely set more tongues wagging. Note the warning colour yellow. A most excellent fence from Coates Hire.

For our aspirant thread attendees looking for another aside, I thought I would make mention that working at busy Machinery etc hire outlets is a very difficult and stressful job.

You’re going to have to get a new joke mate. Literally the universe has you on ignore except me and @Suitman .

200.gif

ash411

Bench
I had him on ignore, took him off to reply, and now he is back on ignore. Unfunny, boring and ruining one of the few decent threads on this forum imo. @Gronk
You're not wrong Suity, he's pretty much killed the last decent thread left on this forum.

Hopefully it can get back on track, the real stadium updates have been awesome.

Suitman

Post Whore
If you had him on ignore how did you know he had posted something to reply to?

There's a button at the bottom of each page that says "Show Ignored Content". I rarely use it but did today.
Simples. (In a high meerkat voice).

Suitman

Post Whore
You're not wrong Suity, he's pretty much killed the last decent thread left on this forum.

Hopefully it can get back on track, the real stadium updates have been awesome.

Mate, he hasn't killed anything. He's just making a dick of himself.

Dibs

Bench
There's a button at the bottom of each page that says "Show Ignored Content". I rarely use it but did today.
Simples. (In a high meerkat voice).
Oh yeah I knew that. I was thinking that maybe if someone mentioned you in a post you got a notification

Latest posts