What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
The tallest tower to be built in Parramatta Square and in Parramatta itself, is underway.
Bring it on.

mS5SIkL.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
The best part about building the city up is it makes the club itself more appealing to players......

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The tallest tower to be built in Parramatta Square and in Parramatta itself, is underway.
Bring it on.

mS5SIkL.jpg

Better get it happening before the legislation is changed.

I can see a huge over reaction to the Opal Tower episode with regard to Private Certification. Mind you I think its overdue. I've long held the opinion that private certifiers should stick to class 1 buildings and leave the rest to council as some of the things I've seen are a joke.

They are now run like any commercial enterprise, get the work in and get it out and get paid. When some of these guys get busy they seem to approve anything and none of them, as yet, have lost their license that I'm aware of despite approving non compliant constructions.

Gronk

Staff member
Better get it happening before the legislation is changed.

I can see a huge over reaction to the Opal Tower episode with regard to Private Certification. Mind you I think its overdue. I've long held the opinion that private certifiers should stick to class 1 buildings and leave the rest to council as some of the things I've seen are a joke.

They are now run like any commercial enterprise, get the work in and get it out and get paid. When some of these guys get busy they seem to approve anything and none of them, as yet, have lost their license that I'm aware of despite approving non compliant constructions.
How some of these certifiers don't end up in jail is beyond me. I got stories like I bet you do as well.

Latest posts