What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
Yep, that curved LED screen has been in the plans from the beginning.
Good to see it coming together.
Awesome. I must admit I didn’t take note of the details of those promo videos. Am I right in assuming that there will also be an LED wrap of the stadium (the red section beside the curved screen)?

Gronk

Staff member
Eels-Wests Tigers Easter Monday clash to sell out months in advance

Still three months from the game, only 12,000 seats remain at the newly named Bankwest Stadium with 18,000 having already allocated to Eels season ticket holders and sponsors.

Parramatta and Wests Tigers members and Eels junior league clubs will get the first option to purchase tickets with the remainder open to the general public on Tuesday.

It will sell out within hours.

“No game has ever sold out that far in advance,” declared rugby league historian David Middleton.

All eastern grand stand sections for Parramatta’s season ticket holders sold out weeks ago.

https://www.outline.com/nKxpyd

hindy111

Post Whore
I didnt realise when bought general admission that seats allocated. Had friend buy his own ticket. Looks like we wont be sitting next to each other. I wonder if club is able to change it.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I didnt realise when bought general admission that seats allocated. Had friend buy his own ticket. Looks like we wont be sitting next to each other. I wonder if club is able to change it.
I don’t think that’s the case mate...or at least it never has been in the past. You have always been able to choose where you sit on a first-in-first-served basis anywhere within the GA section. I haven’t seen anything saying otherwise for this season.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t think that’s the case mate...or at least it never has been in the past. You have always been able to choose where you sit on a first-in-first-served basis anywhere within the GA section. I haven’t seen anything saying otherwise for this season.

But mine has a seat number
It says GAO seat -

Gronk

Staff member
I bought general admission membership.

We have lower tier gold seats and I certainly have a seat number. You may have bought in the away fans (purple) bays. Even so, I would think that you need to secure a seat number for each game. I would be surprised that it would be first in best dressed for those bays. Best call the club mate.

MAP--Legend-e314.png

Last edited: