What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium

Pugzley

Here you go Pugzley, according to this map away supporter are in bay 70.

http://www.pirtekstadium.com/event/parramatta-eels-v-penrith-panthers > View Seating

53320s_a.gif

Was Kenny spewing when you guys named the alcohol free zone after him? :lol:

Pugzley

Anyplace where I can get a decent cheap feed after a the match. Preferably steak? Leagues club or someplace else? I'd go to meat and wine co. but it's too expensive.

Eels Dude

Coach
Anyplace where I can get a decent cheap feed after a the match. Preferably steak? Leagues club or someplace else? I'd go to meat and wine co. but it's too expensive.

You could try The Leagues Club or the Royal Oak, but by the time the match finishes they could have stopped their Bistros... I'm sure the Royal Oak keeps theirs open late on Game days though. Just good luck finding a place to sit down and eat it though.

T.S Quint

Coach
There's a Maccas just down the road.

Or you could just go to Stagger's house. I'm sure he knows how to cook a steak.

Pugzley

You could try The Leagues Club or the Royal Oak, but by the time the match finishes they could have stopped their Bistros... I'm sure the Royal Oak keeps theirs open late on Game days though. Just good luck finding a place to sit down and eat it though.

5:30pm kick off so perhaps I can go to the leagues club and go to your steakhouse there. And maybe also stay for the disco to dance with your women like an all conquering barbarian. :lol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J2dIBsUae58/Tl21ptlz4_I/AAAAAAAAAls/ZxA5ukf**krQ/s1600/11.jpg

jono

Juniors
Park on the east side of Church St. should be heaps of room at 5.00pm on a Saturday.
Or in the council carpark near KFC....sometimes can jag a spot.
The Bistro has the cheapest food but still quality , the Tinga palace chinese is excellent , and the firehouse has a great menu but is more expensive.
And all should be still running after a 5.30 game.
Enjoy the night Pugz , may the better team win......
Hopefully the one in blue and gold

Pugzley

Nah, I'd prefer to sink some money into your club via match attendance and patronage at your leagues club. :)

Pugzley

Took the train to Parra. Decided on the healthy option and took a walk there. See you guys there and may the better team win.

Pugzley

Never noticed this before, but as I was walking towards the stadium, I just realised that you guys have hot female fans that wear tight tights.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Never noticed this before, but as I was walking towards the stadium, I just realised that you guys have hot female fans that wear tight tights.

There's hot chicks everywhere mate. The great thing about girls from the less affluent areas is you don't have to have a fancy job (e.g. coke dealer) to root them.