What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

JasonE

Bench
Did any of you Manly fans watch the Cup final ? Lyon didn't have to do too much but what he did was all class. When Saints were struggling a little at 6-6 he created a superb try on halftime and scored another in the 2nd half, as well as kicking 7 goals.

Lowey3

Juniors
He is currently playing for the Worlds number 2 team.

Only Melbourne would give us a game when we hit top form.

Our squad is full of Internationals... we have the likes of Vinnie Anderson who cant even get in our first 18.

Deacon

First Grade
Tell ya what Lyon after watchin the Cup final and other games hes played for st helens is on par with Gasnier

Ryan

Juniors
I agree...and he needs to be in the test side.
I'm still hoping we snag Wilkin !!! He played VERY well as well.

RainMan

Juniors
Ryan said:
I agree...and he needs to be in the test side.
I'm still hoping we snag Wilkin !!! He played VERY well as well.

I haven't heard anything about Manly and John Wilkin apart from here and MSE. Any other credible news on it?

Ryan

Juniors
I know - but if Manly made an approach, Anderson and Board may be willing to release.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Just thought I'd pop in here and wish you guys the best of luck for Friday night. It should be a really close and fiery contest with last time still fresh in each others' minds.

All the best. Looking forward to it. Hope we get up but they're always good games between the two of us.

Ryan

Juniors
Yep...good luck to you as well mate. That said, I hope we beat the hell out of your team !!!

chileman

Coach
Yes good luck but not to much ;-) here's hoping the players decide the result of the game, not the officials! :sarcasm:

macavity

Referee
would love to meet you guys again in the GF.

good luck, lets hope there are no injuries, and the officials dont fugg it up again.

mind you, if Simpkins is ref we may as well not turn up.