What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Parramatta

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd love parra to win because it's been 36 years between drinks and it would be scrumptious for their long suffering fans.

But if they do win it's povo Canberra with the longest drought and we'd be the biggest bunch of losers.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'd love parra to win because it's been 36 years between drinks and it would be scrumptious for their long suffering fans.

But if they do win it's povo Canberra with the longest drought and we'd be the biggest bunch of losers.
Long way to go to beat us

MKCS

Juniors
Might cause some beef with the Parra fans but I don't think Parra actually deserve to win it. I've watched so many of their games this year where they implode against absolutely shit opposition but manage to play out of their skin for the big games. I'd hope Parramatta would be more consistent before jagging a grand final win.

Penrith is by far the best team this year but I do think it'll be a banger game because the Eels will well and truly be up for it.

Fangs

Coach
Can we cave this please? I'm not sure its relevant to the thread we already have going:

King-Gutho94

Coach

Technically Canberra's drought is the same as the Warriors who entered in 1995 when Raiders current one started,

So you wont be alone.

Haffa

Can we cave this please? I'm not sure its relevant to the thread we already have going:

The only response expected from the hypersensitive smugs.

bazza

Referee
Might cause some beef with the Parra fans but I don't think Parra actually deserve to win it. I've watched so many of their games this year where they implode against absolutely shit opposition but manage to play out of their skin for the big games. I'd hope Parramatta would be more consistent before jagging a grand final win.

Penrith is by far the best team this year but I do think it'll be a banger game because the Eels will well and truly be up for it.
The thing with the NRL/ARL/NSWRL is that it has always been how you perform in the finals series that matters the most

Plenty of teams that won a premiership without being the best all year
Balmain 1969
Canberra 1989
Brisbane 1993
Newcastle 1997
Newcastle 2001

Latest posts