What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta's greatest wooden spoon team ever.

lingard

Coach
Selecting individual players from different years, and attempting to assemble them into one composite team that could take out the wooden spoon, is never easy. There are always questions. Would they accidently gel as a team? Would one or two of the players form some sort of random combination that could lead to them winning the odd game here and there? Would Billy Rogers get a run - and if he did, how would he play? (In the end, I just had to have him on the bench, since no player in our history has ever been as committed to that position as he was.)
So here is my side:

1. Will Smith
2. Jacob Loko
3. Ben Roberts
4. Robert Muchmore
5. Wise Kativerata
6. Albert Kelly
7. Kris Keating (Captain)
8. Justin Poore
9. Jeff Fenech
10. Pat O'Doherty
11. Danny Sullivan
12. Josh Cordoba
13. Henry Perenara
14. Paul Kent
15. Carl Webb
16. Brendan Oak
17. Billy Rogers.

Coach: Stephen Kearney

If they could remain injury-free, and stick to the coach's game-plans, I think this team would be a shoe-in for the wooden spoon in just about any era.

Parra

Referee
Harsh on Kris Keating. Also, by picking him there you have denied Tulsen Tollett his spot on the team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
1. Ronald Prince
2. Brett Anderson
3. Junior Langi
4. Taniela Lasalo
5. Wise Kativerata
6. Ben Roberts
7. Casey McGuire
8. Corey Pearson
9. ShayneDunley
10. Chris Armit
11. Weller Hauraki
12. Josh Cordoba
13. Billy Rodgers

14. Will Smith
15. Justin Tsoulos
16. Kylie Leuluai
17. Matt Ryan

Incorrect

Coach
Danny Sullivan should be deleted. Like Dave Woods, he could have played origin if not for crook knees.
Jeeeesus, hang on...

You're saying a bloke who played literally a half a dozen first grade games was going to be an Origin rep... How long is that bow you're drawing. Take the blue and gold glasses off dude...

I get the feeling you're basing your comment off other people's hearsay... Did you actually see the guy play?

Gronk

Staff member
Jeeeesus, hang on...

You're saying a bloke who played literally a half a dozen first grade games was going to be an Origin rep... How long is that bow you're drawing. Take the blue and gold glasses off dude...

I get the feeling you're basing your comment off other people's hearsay... Did you actually see the guy play?
Of course I did.

Gronk

Staff member
Jeeeesus, hang on...

Danny could have been anything sad tale

jason taylor

Bench
Surely Chris Thorman would be the halfback. I’ll never forget being in the stands and watching his 50 metre field goal attempt against the Storm that ultimately cost us the game.

Latest posts