What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patches Request

izzo

Juniors
Norths 1994 Team
Bulldogs 1994 Team
Knights 1997 Team
Knights 2001 Team
Sharks 2004 Team
Newtown 1981 Team
Illawarra 1994 Team
Balmain 1994 Team
Raiders 1994 Team
Broncos 1992 Team
Souths 2003 Team
Roosters 2004 Team
Manly 1997 Team
Cronulla 1994
Souths 1989
Broncos Diamond Outfit
Knights 1993
Panthers 1991
Canbera 1991

TEAMS TO COME SOON
NSW
QLD
Australia
Panthers 2003 Away Strip

Tell me which teams you want and ill make the patches

and also request teams

westhull

Juniors
Could you make a pommie happy and do HULL FC and HULL KR from the early 1980's. HULL's black and white irregular hoops and HKR's red and white strip PLEASE

westhull

Juniors
Could you make a pommie happy and do HULL FC and HULL KR from the early 1980's. HULL's black and white irregular hoops and HKR's red and white strip PLEASE

Moffo

Referee
dogs jersey of mid 80s when their sponsor was a telephone number :lol:

Glebe circa 1920
Souths 1908

And perhaps the old school souths jersey with smiths crisp on the front

Cheers,
Moffo

westhull

Juniors
izzo said:
send me a pic of what your talking about

here is a link to a company that are selling retro UK league shirts..Hull FC's is the 8th one down
http://www.retrorugby.com/

there is also another couple of examples on this page...DivortyGary_887901 and OHaraDane_885513 these two are the only examples of how the shirt was in the 80's as you can see it's changed slightly over the years..more black/more white thicker hoops etc..

http://www.rugbyleaguephotos.com/Hull/Hull 2000/index.htm

im sorry i dont know how to send pictures and i think these are protected so i cant copy and paste em

these are examples of the Hull KR

http://www.rugbyleaguephotos.com/HullKR/Hull KR 2000/index.htm

Charles Chris.jpg Charles Chris 2.jpg Dixon Mike.jpg Joe Leroy.jpg Smith Andy 2.jpg

hope this is useful and thanks again
if i find any better ill post em

Big Bunny

Juniors
Bunny Boy said:
SOUTH SYDNEY -1989 !!

PREETY PLEASE !!!!

:D

I'm not mucking about with the demo because I assume the jerseys in the full game might be slightly different? But anyway, a few of the first pieces I'm doing, if you can wait are: Souths 89, plain white rabbit, minties, the half green half red, 90's 7's, Souths Away and the red V strip.

Beyond that I'm planning to do the heritage jerseys from Glebe, Annandale, Newtowns old stitch front top, Uni, other Aussie clubs, the International teams and from Europe: UTC XIII, Toulouse Spacers, Various US teams including the 50's USA Allstars, Lezignan, Wakefield Trinity 60's, Kazan, Moscow Lokomotiv, Rostov, Dynamo etc.

A few like UTC and Kazan will be complete with player face skins and squad list.