What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

Wizardman

First Grade
No way that ends his career. I say good on him. He has definitely pulled his head in with reporting on allegations. Two drunks getting it on is funny.
After that, I don't see a way back for him. His television career is done.

King hit

Coach
Well Andrew O’Keefe is a moron but so is Mark Latham. Jesus. Thank god Latham never became PM - what a cretinous human being he is
He is but it’s funny to see what became of smug know it all O’Keefe. Anybody who preaches the moral high ground is a bad person. For example an uncle of mine (not blood married in) did some very dirty things to his wife and kids breaking their hearts. This was after he carried on about Greg bird at the titans saying he has the dirtiest man ever and I’m a man of morals who does the right thing.

Colk

First Grade
I think even Labor voters would have to concede he would have been an absolute disaster as PM. Remember that handshake he gave John Howard the day before the election?

That was the fait accompli then. He is a thug who likes to intimidate people and moreover an intellectual lightweight who thinks he is a scholar. Anybody who claims to have the moral authority to speak for the “working class” or the “silent majority” are the biggest charlatans imaginable.

Colk

First Grade
He is but it’s funny to see what became of smug know it all O’Keefe. Anybody who preaches the moral high ground is a bad person. For example an uncle of mine (not blood married in) did some very dirty things to his wife and kids breaking their hearts. This was after he carried on about Greg bird at the titans saying he has the dirtiest man ever and I’m a man of morals who does the right thing.

Totally agree mate.

Wizardman

First Grade
You nailed the point.

Wizardman

First Grade
That was the fait accompli then. He is a thug who likes to intimidate people and moreover an intellectual lightweight who thinks he is a scholar. Anybody who claims to have the moral authority to speak for the “working class” or the “silent majority” are the biggest charlatans imaginable.
That handshake certainly confirmed my parents vote for John Howard at the time. They were pretty undecided until that moment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
because we want him to be a career coach at the Eels
sad homer simpson GIF

Latest posts