What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

Wizardman

First Grade
There is very much a differing of opinion out there as to whether Kent will be punted this time. I tend to think he is gone. But if he is not, surely it is the 8th of his 9 lives used up.

Wizardman

First Grade
What might do him in is that went back for a confrontation, then the awful lunge.

Hard to raise self defence.

Can’t raise provocation as a defence.

Can’t believe how dumb he is tbh. He’s a mug. See how he lost his shit? Loose cannon.

Hopefully his job is still open at the funeral home.
I have no doubt that Andrew Tate verbally provoked him in some way......but that is zero excuse for Paul Kent's actions. He needed to do what most adults would do and walk away.

That video clearly showed that he was very keen to escalate the confrontation and was the physical aggressor.

Those actions (plus the fact it was all caught on video) would be enough to punt a lot of media personalities out there. I think he should and probably will be punted.

I have no doubt that Andrew Tate verbally provoked him in some way......but that is zero excuse for Paul Kent's actions. He needed to do what most adults would do and walk away.

That video clearly showed that he was very keen to escalate the confrontation and was the physical aggressor.

Those actions (plus the fact it was all caught on video) would be enough to punt a lot of media personalities out there. I think he should and probably will be punted.

I don't really go out and drink anymore but back in the day when I did you'd see fights every night, its easier said then done to walk away when your blind drunk which Kent would appear to be here.

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
What might do him in is that went back for a confrontation, then the awful lunge.

Hard to raise self defence.

Can’t raise provocation as a defence.

Can’t believe how dumb he is tbh. He’s a mug. See how he lost his shit? Loose cannon.

Hopefully his job is still open at the funeral home.

yeah it’s very damning footage. He takes his watch off and pursues the other guy while others are verbally and physically trying to hold him back. The most bizarre part is that he of all people would know the importance of just walking away from that situation.