What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent charged with domestic violence offences, found not guilty

MugaB

Coach
The show has been so much better without him. no more yelling and talking over people. No more Ricky Stuart or Fulton family agendas as well. Piss him off for good.
I actually liked it when Yvonne hosted with Kent, before Braith started

Llangennech

Juniors
Choking is pretty much indefensible - so much so that there was a case here in NZ where a guy (who I shall not name) felt he had to resort to a "it was her fetish" defense when a woman in his company died from strangulation.

Thankfully, his victim-blaming gambit didn't work.
English woman, Grace Millane, God rest her soul. Grace was on a break from University.

All jokes aside, this guy is the biggest prick I have seen in the rugby league media......and there are a sea of them.

The way he has conducted himself over the last few years has been disgraceful. Pure arrogance in regard to what he thought was his standing in the game was sickening. He had an unchecked bully attitude towards others and his job in general. He symbolizes everything wrong with the rugby league media.

I touched base with Anthony Maroon yesterday and he replied promptly. I won't share what was said but he is one of the good guys. The bullying he copped from Kent was deplorable.

Kent deserves everything he is getting this week.

Yeah, I’ve met Maroon in person he’s very humble and friendly.

He doesn’t take himself too seriously.

Not too proud of himself.

Exsilium

First Grade
As a viewer of a range of ESPN sports shows, Kent is a blip on the radar when it comes to complete wankers to air their thoughts.

League has a small community and it's easy to be identifiable as a complete dick.

I don't love everything he says and does but he has his moments. I prefer the random fan podcasts and forums for discussing the important topics. I think that's what makes LU so great. We all argue and carry on but the discussions here are more valuable to me as a fan than anything the mainstream media puts out there.

flippikat

Bench
English woman, Grace Millane, God rest her soul. Grace was on a break from University.
Yeah, every parent's worst nightmare to have their child go through what Grace endured, far from home.. with further insult even after death :(

Turns out the accused was up on several pending charges against others AS WELL, so name suppression was required so as not to "prejudice" his other trials!

I hope prison is especially *unpleasant* for him.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yeah, every parent's worst nightmare to have their child go through what Grace endured, far from home.. with further insult even after death :(

Turns out the accused was up on several pending charges against others AS WELL, so name suppression was required so as not to "prejudice" his other trials!

I hope prison is especially *unpleasant* for him.
I'm 100% sure that it is.

Latest posts