What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent charged with domestic violence offences, found not guilty

Generalzod

Immortal
Thanks Ray I'm in the winning Storms dressing room where I speak to the winning gloating coach Bellyache, How do you feel about tonight's win? how the f**k didn't you know that your organisations where in the boating business lol?

Bazal

Post Whore
Thanks Ray I'm in the winning Storms dressing room where I speak to the winning gloating coach Bellyache, How do you feel about tonight's win? how the f**k didn't you know that your organisations where in the boating business lol?

"So Martina, which strap on are the boys getting this arvo, you sick ball of hate?"

gerg

Juniors
I think slrbroncos would do a great job reporting from the change rooms

He'd need a large team of HR professionals and lawyers trailling (yes there is a T at the start of that word) him through the sheds and tapping him on the shoulder repeatedly... 'slr, I'd advise against that sir'.

I’d actually like @hineyrulz teamed up with @WaznTheGreat to do a human interest-type segment like ‘The Fan’ discussing bald players past and present. Can fans love a bald player, do they have a future in the modern game? Fascinating insights to be had.

They can do a segment called "Wazn's Baldy of the Week". There are 3 known rugby league baldies sitting in a chair and they bring in Wazn. Wazn has to assess each known rugby league baldy and the one whose head is licked by Wazn is declared "Wazn's Baldy of the Week" and given a free session at Ashley and Martin as a prize. The other two baldies are sent to the glue factory.

They can do a segment called "Wazn's Baldy of the Week". There are 3 known rugby league baldies sitting in a chair and they bring in Wazn. Wazn has to assess each known rugby league baldy and the one whose head is licked by Wazn is declared "Wazn's Baldy of the Week" and given a free session at Ashley and Martin as a prize. The other two baldies are sent to the glue factory.
I think you might wanna run that past Wazn, first lol

Latest posts