What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vaughan

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Vaughn’y killed no one. Brainless yes. But remember we also used the breach to our advantage by getting rid of the bloke and saving 1 million bucks. Knowing full well he will get another contract elsewhere. People can say whatever I wouldn’t of sacked him I would have torn his contract and resigned him on a lesser deal but for 1 or another reason they wanted him out. And Hadley should be on the front foot of his tirades towards the dogs. Let’s see how that pans out. Now Weidler will produce a feel good story to this to satisfy his master Gus

TruSaint

Referee
Vaughn’y killed no one. Brainless yes. But remember we also used the breach to our advantage by getting rid of the bloke and saving 1 million bucks. Knowing full well he will get another contract elsewhere. People can say whatever I wouldn’t of sacked him I would have torn his contract and resigned him on a lesser deal but for 1 or another reason they wanted him out. And Hadley should be on the front foot of his tirades towards the dogs. Let’s see how that pans out. Now Weidler will produce a feel good story to this to satisfy his master Gus

Yeah, nah...

He f**ked up. Not once not twice but 3 times.

Sucking up to Barrett when it was he who held the famous BBQ, is pathetic.

Club paid him very well. He's no teenager.

This is one case where our Club did the right thing.

Dragon David

First Grade
Yeah, nah...

He f**ked up. Not once not twice but 3 times.

Sucking up to Barrett when it was he who held the famous BBQ, is pathetic.

Club paid him very well. He's no teenager.

This is one case where our Club did the right thing.
Has it been established that Vaughan was the instigator of the BBQ or was there another player who thought of it and got other players to agree and then asked Vaughan to throw the do at his place which might have been central for the guys?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Any Vaughan sympathizes happy with this.

Yeah, repay Barrett after Saints gave you massive coin, years of employment, rep duties as a result. You f**ked up Paul.

Paul Vaughan wants to repay Trent Barrett and the Bulldogs for giving him a chance

Paul Vaughan has lost close to $1 million dyring his barbecue saga. Picture: Getty Images
BRENT READ

• SENIOR SPORTS WRITER​

authors
  • 2 HOURS AGO JULY 28, 2021
  • authors
Paul Vaughan can’t wait to repay the Bulldogs and their coach Trent Barrett for giving him a second chance.
“I played under Baz a few years ago for Country and we live up the road from each other,” Vaughan told The Australian.
“Baz has been really good through the whole process. He has always checked in on my wellbeing. It doesn’t sound like much but it meant a lot to me.

READ NEXT

“I felt with what they are building next year — they are looking really good. I am really excited to get there and build something special.
“Also to repay Baz. That is the biggest thing. I want to repay Baz.”
Less than a month after being sacked by St George Illawarra for hosting a barbecue for 12 teammates at his Shellharbour home in breach of NSW health guidelines, Vaughan has been given a shot at redemption by Canterbury after agreeing to a one-year deal for next season.
Just saw his interview on channel 10. Says all he wants is a second chance…seeing as this is his second f**k up. He’s up to his third chance.

the reporter asked if any of the players told him it was a bad idea to hold the bbq. He couldn’t answer the question and just smiled.

he’s a deadset knob

Slackboy72

Coach
Has it been established that Vaughan was the instigator of the BBQ or was there another player who thought of it and got other players to agree and then asked Vaughan to throw the do at his place which might have been central for the guys?
This isn't 5th grade. They were all adults and they were all there.
If it was good enough to sack the man who stayed at home it was just as worth sacking the clowns who went to his place. No one made them go against their will.

thebigredv

First Grade
We gave him two chances then he struck out. Will things ever change with players like these? Not usually

30 tries to his name is a good strike rate for a prop. They are getting two of our best try scorers. Luckily we don't struggle to score points. 😐

matPORTS

Juniors
I know one Bulldogs supporting family who have mailed their membership cards back to Peter Mortimer direct with an accompanying letter (and have been sent video evidence of it being put into the post box). Staunch Bulldogs supporters are not happy with this signing (Dufty as well) especially given the CHN & Okinbor situation 18 months ago.

As an added gee up - I also discussed the possibility with said Bulldogs supporters that why don't they put the icing on the cake and get Mary in as an assistant? Hell I'm even prepared to put the house on it that it might happen? Jobs for Dragons rejects. Illawarra Family Reunion at The Family Club !!

Dufty, Vaughan, Addo-Carr... It doesn't matter who the Dogs buy - they'll still be 16th next year. One of the main reasons for that is that they're coached by Barrett - a coach so bland he makes Nathan Brown look like a genius.
As for Vaughan, I'm glad to see the back of the self-serving, brain-fart lummox.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Dufty, Vaughan, Addo-Carr... It doesn't matter who the Dogs buy - they'll still be 16th next year. One of the main reasons for that is that they're coached by Barrett - a coach so bland he makes Nathan Brown look like a genius.
As for Vaughan, I'm glad to see the back of the self-serving, brain-fart lummox.
Big chance he'll be invited to the dogs end of season shindig..
Yawny will bring the Weber BBQ , Elliot the Music , headlined by Sweet Caroline ....the kennel will be howling

Paul Vaughan joined us as bag of cement.

With us, he became a block of concrete

In time with us, he declined into tub of jelly. And someone who’s self-importance was evident.

That’s on him. No one else. Good riddance.

Yow

Juniors
Why does the media refer our boys as the dirty dozen for a bbq at a players house which was totally stupid but 5 Bulldogs players can go to a pub right in the middle of a covid hotspot why their not called the filthy five .

Latest posts