What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas Stood Down - mother now in court

Chimp

Bench
He could always just go on a really long fishing trip, worked for this bloke

a171af93b22d47f47db3893ab022866d2d251b48
I expect this post will now be deleted....

mave

Coach
He would have been better off getting caught driving pissed to the lower league game, avoiding jail, passing Go, and collecting a character reference on the way through.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rosco

Bench
Payne Haas acting improperly ??? !!!
IMPOSSIBLE. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE.
He is part Filipino, don't you know ?

nick87

Coach
Troubling times. You'd have to wonder when the Broncos decide enough is enough and get rid of this Payne in the Hass.

Thank you, im here all week. Please subscribe to my Patreon to support my career journey.

lynx000

Juniors
Troubling times. You'd have to wonder when the Broncos decide enough is enough and get rid of this Payne in the Hass.

Thank you, im here all week. Please subscribe to my Patreon to support my career journey.
Exit stage left perhaps???

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^^^

Young Brisbane Broncos player jailed for two years over assault of NSW man
By 9News Staff - 13 hours ago
A young rugby league player who had only just been signed to play in the NRL with the Brisbane Broncos has been jailed for two years over the assault of a man in New South Wales.

Myles Taueli, 23, was charged on Boxing Day for assaulting Bradley Davis on Christmas Day last year.

During an appearance at Gosford Local Court on the NSW Central Coast, he was convicted of the attack, as well as for resisting arrest and destroying or damaging property.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F479b80a8-23b6-45bc-9b91-163cbb8e9e57

New Brisbane Broncos recruit Myles Toueli, 23, has been jailed until at least April 2020 over an assault on a man on the NSW Central Coast. (Instagram)
He will remain behind bars until at least April 8, 2020.

Prior to signing a two-year contract with the Brisbane Broncos, beginning in this year’s pre-season period, Taueli played for local Brisbane team the Redcliffe Dolphins since 2017.

The 23-year-old had also encountered controversy earlier in his career after being let go by the Cronulla Sharks in 2016 over a drink-driving charge, according to the Saturday Telegraph.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Ff4aa63a0-c17b-445b-bff4-fb1c8231ac27

Toulei has previously played for the Redcliffe Dolphins and pleaded guilty to the attack. (Instagram)
The conviction comes amid a horror pre-season for the NRL, with multiple notable players also having run-ins with the law.

Among the incidents include league star Jarryd Hayne facing sex assault charges, Manly player Dylan Walker pleading not guilty to domestic violence charges, controversial videos being leaked of Dylan Napa and Corey Norman and the St George-Illawarra Dragons’ Jack De Belin accused of repeatedly raping a teenager.

They couldn’t resist getting the sharks a mention from nearly 3 years ago. Typical.

Additionally while it is bad how much worse do they make it sound in that last paragraph about Jack. Was she 19? And repeatedly?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They couldn’t resist getting the sharks a mention from nearly 3 years ago. Typical.

Additionally while it is bad how much worse do they make it sound in that last paragraph about Jack. Was she 19? And repeatedly?
The Sharks mention is relevant - he had an incident while a player there. IMO it actually makes them look good that they took action.`

typicalfan

Coach
I thought the Broncos was the best place for reforming bad behaviour. Somewhere along the line they went from player profiles to mug shots.