What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penalty Blitz

simmo05

Bench
Why does it take a half of footy to threaten teams with the bin for deliberate penalties? This crackdown, whilst needed, is going to be for nought if these clowns dont use the bin. The referees know the teams will give away penalties on their own line, so why dont they sit down the first player who does it? And the next, and the one after that? The penalties dont hurt the teams, thats why they are coached to do it!

mave

Coach
Lmao, then they use the bin for an offence that never actually occurred.
Slater should be on the Italian soccer team, and the refs lapped it up, like the good little NRL fkers they are.

soc123_au

Staff member
Lmao, then they use the bin for an offence that never actually occurred.
Slater should be on the Italian soccer team, and the refs lapped it up, like the good little NRL fkers they are.
The crackdown needs to continue, but they need to use the bin effectively. A dodgy binning tonight, and the Aussie Jim one last night was ridiculous, a 50/50 flop on the back of a bullshit strip penalty. Morgan and Feldt on the other hand should have been sat down.

simmo05

Bench
It was a diabolical call, not unexpected though. Brooks copped the same thing against the cheating scumbags 2 weeks ago, except smiff was the diver.

MKCS

Juniors
Both games tonight have been ruined by penalties. 58 stoppages in this past game between penalties and errors and counting.

Meant to be heading out to WIN Stadium this weekend for Dragons.Knights but think I'll just stay home and save myself from almost a stop every minute or two.

mave

Coach
We have re-introduced serious milking again.

Slater, Segeyaro, Checcin, take a bow fellas.
Well done.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Can honestly say that this is the first game of RL I’ve watched that I’d rate lower entertainment value than a rugby union game!

Even as a Melbourne fan im glad Cronulla won as for the fans at the game to have paid good money for that shite at least they can go home with a winnin feeling and wasn’t a total waste of money for them!

Shorty

Staff member
Both games tonight have been ruined by penalties. 58 stoppages in this past game between penalties and errors and counting.

Meant to be heading out to WIN Stadium this weekend for Dragons.Knights but think I'll just stay home and save myself from almost a stop every minute or two.
People think this is a good thing though.