What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penalty Differentials

Cockosh

Juniors
Thanks for the tip but it seems the rort has stopped for now. I'm glad that highlighting this obvious rort got it fixed. Hopefully one day my team can enjoy a lopsided count against your team. God knows it been a while.

Actually that's got me thinking. I wonder how roosters compare to other teams in getting blow out penalty counts? Maybe a new thread lol.

Cockosh

Juniors
They just can't buy a penalty count.

Don't need to buy one. Just highlight the glaringly obvious anomalies and all of a sudden they start reffing us like the rest of teams. Amazing how despite our style not changing at all all of sudden we get penalties. I really enjoyed the game today. Refreshing.

Ps we didn't crack 7 again.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers have only won 3 penalty counts this year. Where is our investigation?

Not a single second half penalty today either.

Cockosh

Juniors

Firstly easts didn't get an investigation. Two papers wrote stories about the anomalies. Probably inspired by whinging easts fans on forums like this. Mate if the Tigers have been rorted over a prolonged period as we were then feel free to make some noise. Without bing disrespectful to the Tigers we have failed to get penalties during a period where we are arguably one of the the strongest teams. Can tigers say the same?

Cockosh

Juniors
If it makes you feel better you still have more than us. You have 108 and we have 94.

We still have the least this year

Don't need to buy one. Just highlight the glaringly obvious anomalies and all of a sudden they start reffing us like the rest of teams. Amazing how despite our style not changing at all all of sudden we get penalties. I really enjoyed the game today. Refreshing.

Ps we didn't crack 7 again.

Or that they are now getting favoured by the refs now.

Who cares about 7 or more when you win the count?

I think someone made a great point a page or two back. The roosters make a conscious effort it come out and say they don't play for penalties. That's got to be worth at least one a game because the refs hopeless and miss heaps. So if you don't lay down every now and then, you'll miss out on some of your share of penalties.

Last edited:

Cockosh

Juniors
Or that they are now getting favoured by the refs now.

Who cares about 7 or more when you win the count?

I think someone made a great point a page or two back. The roosters make a conscious effort it come out and say they don't play for penalties. That's got to be worth at least one a game because the refs hopeless and miss heaps. So if you don't lay down every now and then, you'll miss out on some of your share of penalties.

How dare us a win a penalty count!
We have won 4 from 17
We won 6-4 today and 7-6 last week in games we dominated and we are being favoured now.
Surely you aren't serious?
Robinson was talking about not laying down in 2013. Didn't seem to help them or now.

Last edited:
How dare us a win a penalty count!
We have won 4 from 17
We won 6-4 today and 7-6 last week in games we dominated and we are being favoured now.
Surely you aren't serious?
Robinson was talking about not laying down in 2013. Didn't seem to help them or now.

You've lost 1 penalty count since round 13 and you're still f**king whinging.

Cockosh

Juniors
No I'm not whinging i have stated several times that it has improved. But when someone comes on here and implies we are now getting favourable treatment I like to set the record straight.

By the way since rd 13 we have played only 4 games as we had 2 byes.

What the f**k are the Rooster supporters going to whinge about now?

Can we have a stat to show the number of games since each team got 12 penalties. I'll start you off:

Roosters - 0

Last edited:

Cockosh

Juniors
Ding dong, the witch is dead.

We have won 4 counts in a row. Funny thing is, no other teams would notice it if it were their team. They are used to the ebbs and flows week to week.

Never underestimate the power of the media.

Cockosh

Juniors

I feel your pain although the difference is we weren't getting them during a period of dominance you guys unfortunately are at the bottom.

It just shows how easily influenced they are either way. It's ridiculous.