What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penelope, I've done it again.

legend

Coach
The Roosters travel to Campbelltown to take on the Tigers, who have found a way to score points and were unlucky not to win their last two matches against Manly and the Sharks. They will never get a better opportunity to knock off the premiership favourites who will have half their side on Origin duty so an upset here is likely and I’ll go that way and back the Tigers for a rare win. It would also be their first home victory of the year.

This was from my round 15 preview in which I tipped 5 from 7.
:D [/i][/quote]

B@STARD :lol:

I have this shocking feeling that we are going to be annialated next Friday night. I'm too scared to ask your opinion. :lol:

Are you in cahoots with the big fella upstairs :shock: LMAO !!

ozzie

Bench
I reckon we h ave more chance of winning that game then we had last week - too many players out

Oh to be like the Bulldogs have a crap side and only have one origin starter!

legend - did you cry in your pillow after Canberra's loss - it was the best game of the round and I really thought you had the game.

legend

Coach
Oziie, not really. We had very little ball in thesecond half and once the Warriors get their confidence up, they are almost impossible to stop. We have the bye this week and I need the Chooks to beat the Broncos by 10+ and we get back first spot.

I think the Raiders are having a mid season slump and the bye should remedy this slump (I hope).

roostergirl

Juniors
Leg....out teams still have to meet....TWICE!!!

Hoping to get down to the one at Aussie & catch up with Lambshanks lol

legend

Coach
They do RG but I am not about to start stirring the pot for these two games. We have a shocking record against the Roosters and i'm keeping my mouth shut well and truly.]

Good ol Lambshanks. He should be around when the Chooks take on the Raiders. Not sure if he'll be sober though. :lol:

melon....

Coach
Its the first time in 30 years I tipped against the Chooks. Hey Legend, since when was tunnel ball an integral piece of teh Tigpies attacking game? :lol:

Slugs

melon.... said:
Its the first time in 30 years I tipped against the Chooks. Hey Legend, since when was tunnel ball an integral piece of teh Tigpies attacking game? :lol:

Melon Head

Well you had better make that the second time in 30 years because the Mighties are going to kick some Rorting Roosters butt !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sydraider

First Grade
Hey Legend you expect me to stay sober against the roosters lol the way we are playing the roosters better pad up and get ready to bat, if drew is playing that game then roosters by 40+ :cry:

legend

Coach
Drew was bloody awful and if we lose to the Dragons this weekend then our season will have been a failure IMO. We will not make the top four and our form is simply poor.

Changes need to be made but I'm not sure Elliott will make changes. Our Premier League side is leading the comp so the pressure should be on the first grade side to perform but they look lethargic, disinterested and bored. The Raiders obviously don't realise that it takes 26 weeks of hard footy to accomplish something, not 17. :evil:

ozzie

Bench
they are doing ok - however, it was a bit to expect them to continue in the same vein of football when others started to hit their straps..You don't win premierships in May or June but in September October...

legend

Coach
Good point Ozzie. Elliott has dumped Drew and Graham, both deserving of a spell IMO.

Michael Monaghan comes into the first grade side and his organisational ability will be a god send against the Dragons. I am decidedly upbeat again now.

Penelope, I did an article saying Parra were an outside chance at the top eight and so far all the results I predicted have come true. :D